The Cleavage: Is It Out Of Style?

This is like the article recently about the full Brazilian being out and the untrimmed bush being back!
My OH loves her ample cleavage and no way would ever go back to a full bush! All removed for her down there and all out up top!
Think they just need to fill the columns and find the hint of a story and say its the next big thing!

I'll just take of my H cups and pop em in the back of the wardrobe :P

If I had a cleavage I would flaunt the heck out of it but I don't.

I've always been happy with my small boobs, I don't care about fashion, I don't need anyone to tell me what I should like or not, how I should look, what I should wear, you name it. Only YOU can know what YOU like.

Big boobs or small boobs,it's doesn't matter. Beautiful comes from inside. Plus,who is that bothered about following what someone else says is "it".sounds a lot like being back at school.like,be,do whatever makes you happiest,show off your cleavage or hide it away,just be yourself and be happy 😊

Lovehoney - Emkapa wrote:

If only Vogue (and the fashion world in general) would realise that ALL bits of ALL people can ALL be beautiful ALL at once! People and their bodies don't go in or out of fashion!

I agree. Perhapse it's because all the models are so thin that they don't have big enough boobs to make a cleavage. (Sorry that was a little catty, but I'm sure you know what I mean. There is no way I could walk down a catwalk without a bra, it would be dangerouse!).

There is a sexy style for almost all size/shape of boob and I can appreciate all.

Kinda like the accidental gaping blouse look for those girls that do not have big boobs. I wonder if it is accidental and that is sexy.

I think sexy is a state of mind.... big boobs, small boobs doesn't matter as long as you feel good about you (lesson i have learnt recently) if you want to show cleavage do if you don't...don't , we should never let the "fashion" industry dictate what is in or out...

For me it will always be cleavage on my Mrs as that is her "symbol" of femininity .The problem with these so called fashion gurus is that when they say anything the majority will follow like sheep.

Baa Baa ! ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

I can't possibly understand how vogue can say the cleavage is out of fashion.

loganlogan wrote:

Big boobs or small boobs,it's doesn't matter. Beautiful comes from inside. Plus,who is that bothered about following what someone else says is "it".sounds a lot like being back at school.like,be,do whatever makes you happiest,show off your cleavage or hide it away,just be yourself and be happy 😊

+1 to this - I couldn't agree more :) xx

Vogue - just a rag that is totally in league with the useless cloth-pedallers that make up the fashion industry - a sector seemingly incapable of providing good-looking products for about 70% of their potential market. It's a bit like having the motor industry refusing to make anything but 2-seaters and forcing the rest of us to drive matt-grey vans with wooden benches in the back - and using the press to get us to accept it.

Well I think that's bullshhhhh! Out of fashion, honestly 😂 I enjoy high necked tops at the moment and prefer showing off my legs in some nice tights, but honestly, people should just wear what they want! Your body, you decide how you dress it, you wear what you're comfortable in, and wear it like a motherfluffing goddess 😘😘

I don't think that the cleavage can go out of fashion, everyone creates a different shape working with what they have got, so it looks unique, even if you are small chested you can create a nice shape with good quality underwired bras.

I sure as hell hope NOT.

I love a bit of cleavage but I also understand where they are coming from as the side boob seems to be more popular now with clothing designs

Well if its gone out of fashion, look at the shops as it hasnt yet, plenty of tops and dresses made to show a clevage. My OH must be well off trend but i dont care, i love her boobs and the way she displays them!

Bah out of fashion! Clothes yes but body parts? Come on... I love my OH body, my biggest problem is when she asks which is my favourite part.

Seriously though, I hope no lady (or chap for that matter) subscribes to this drivel by vogue about body shape.

Cleavage out of style? BAH!

I'd like to think I speak for men everywhere when I shout... BOOBS!!! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

How can someone even think it's out...!