The Couples Lounge.

I think that's it though, many folk are too polite or shy to just ignore a couple having a conversation and butt in, so ignoring it means being excluded from the thread. The odd cutesy message obviously is harmless, it's only the full-blown two-person conversations that are an issue (and that's not just couples, sometimes two random folk can start a little flirt or joke back-n-forth rolling that's hard to break in on).

As long as people - of any relationship status - remember to not take over a thread assuming others will be bolshy enough to push in if they want, and folk who spot it when it does happen be gentle, maybe poking in chat if possible, or steering things back on track in a friendly way remembering it's probably not intentional or malicious, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Really, there's been a bit of a drama-wave going on past few days, over various issues, so think many folk are just tightly wound, meaning offence is taken where none was intended, and 'reprimands' are phrased a little blunter than they could be. We all have to chill, remember we're freakin' awesome, and have a mad hug with cake.

If there is going to be couplely stuff going on, I'd rather it be restricted to a thread like this than be spread over other threads where, as it has been said, it can feel rude to butt in.

Not every thread on the forum is going to be inclusive for everyone. I'm not lesbian, but I don't get wound up because I can't join in on a strap-on thread, or get wound up because my lack of penis doesn't allow me to join in on a Fleshlight thread.

* Returns from ciggy breag with a tray of coffees, teas and cakes for EVERYONE *

Break even lol.

I don't think people are bothered by the thread in general - they're considering the way the thread *could* go if unchecked, so it's worth mentioning and they're also bothered with the badly worded initial post which did seem a little aggressive. P has apologised for the initial post *and* is happy to keep an eye on the thread and most of us are happy to see how it goes.

Problem seems solved/averted to me.

As BB and WandA said, perhaps this came at a time when tensions were already a bit high and people were switched on to the whole coupley atmosphere of the forums but it should be fine now it's been aired and sorted.

Adxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I don't think people are bothered by the thread in general - they're considering the way the thread *could* go if unchecked, so it's worth mentioning and they're also bothered with the badly worded initial post which did seem a little aggressive. P has apologised for the initial post *and* is happy to keep an eye on the thread and most of us are happy to see how it goes.

Problem seems solved/averted to me.

As BB and WandA said, perhaps this came at a time when tensions were already a bit high and people were switched on to the whole coupley atmosphere of the forums but it should be fine now it's been aired and sorted.

Adxx

Reading it again, I do believe it could easily be missconstrued ( Spelling? ).

I promise it was never meant in an agressive manner! External Media

Grr at not being able to edit posts lol!!!

And thankyou Ads ;) xx

I don't want to appear to a killjoy but we already have a chat facility where couples can send messages to each other!

Well, 2 pages... It does appear popular...

Anyone for a drink, I'm having a Gin and Tonic myself, the bars open! snaxs will be round later, is it possible to have a threesome in the forum? Cheers just enjoy yourself.

WandA wrote:

Well, 2 pages... It does appear popular... External Media

2 pages makes it AWESOME!External Media

Ok, Maybe that was definately ott lol!

We'll see mate, We'll see External Media

Hey WandA...mash us a tea and grab me some of that cake from Sed

I do think people are just a bit sensitised to it all at the mo Sed, it *can* get OTT so it's worth pointing out, but now it's been pointed out we can all go back to calm and tranquil.

I think fair points have been made on both sides and a little consideration on both sides is all that's needed now the issue has been highlighted.

Adxx

BashfulBabe wrote:

it's only the full-blown two-person conversations that are an issue (and that's not just couples, sometimes two random folk can start a little flirt or joke back-n-forth rolling that's hard to break in on).

Hi. Yeah, um, been meaning to apologise for that. External Media

BashfulBabe wrote:

I am mortally offended by love, and demand this be stamped out at once! ^_^

I'd say something cutesy to the fella, but his lurking has been temporarily killed by Virgin being tools. Boo for bad ISPs!

External Media External Media

Well, I am single and I just love watching people being "couply" on here. Get's out the popcorn and sits back. Go for it. I think it is sweet.

Sweet-kitten wrote:

Well, I am single and I just love watching people being "couply" on here. Get's out the popcorn and sits back. Go for it. I think it is sweet. External Media

External Media I like you

violeteyes wrote:

well there are no rules on the welcome thread saying people cant be coupley External Media

also i thought this was an open forum? i could understand if people were being nasty but being coupley cant hurt anyone can it? and i think no disrespect to anyone but couples have the same right to speak as singles, if we seem too coupley on threads it should just be ignored. its not like we are actually having sex over the forum External Media

I agree with you, I personally dont see the problem with it, people know there are couples on here, and as long as it doesnt go over the top and/or break any of the rules, its probably fine? :)

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Sweet-kitten wrote:

Well, I am single and I just love watching people being "couply" on here. Get's out the popcorn and sits back. Go for it. I think it is sweet. External Media

External Media I like you

External MediaExternal Media Me too ;) xx

Awwwww, thank you!

Mr Monster wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

it's only the full-blown two-person conversations that are an issue (and that's not just couples, sometimes two random folk can start a little flirt or joke back-n-forth rolling that's hard to break in on).

Hi. Yeah, um, been meaning to apologise for that. External Media

Me too - Sorry everyone xx External Media