The dare game thread ;)

I dont know if its been done before or whatever but I cant seem to find it so heres this:

THE DARE GAME

Basically you do a dare and you set a dare for someone else to do, when you do the dare you must tell us EVERYTHING about it

Seems fun?

Good!

Well I dare some soul here to go a whole day at work/school/college with no panties on, bras allowed, but no knickers or briefs or boxers...not very exciting but start of small and finish big I say ;)

Not sure this is appropriate for the forum! Have read the rules and FAQs? ;)

And I go commando regularly so it's not really a challenge ;)

amandammmm wrote:

I just associate this with that drinking game on Facebook... Not connected in any way of course, but it's in the back of my mind!

Do you mean Nick-nomination? where people have to post images of Nicholas Cage?

Has anyone tried this dare yet?

Sum Sub wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

I just associate this with that drinking game on Facebook... Not connected in any way of course, but it's in the back of my mind!

Do you mean Nick-nomination? where people have to post images of Nicholas Cage?

Or any other famous Nicholas's?

Yes but if you don't wear nickers anyway that's not much of a dare !!

I go commando regularly so it's not really a challenge, I could ask the wife, but may get pork choped

Not really a challenge to go commando, seems a lot of us do anyway :)

Yep, I'm another one that doesn't wear underwear. And it looks like someone who's just trying to get some kicks...never seen that around here before! Zzzzzzzzz

When I lived in a place with baking hot summers, I'd go weeks without wearing pants or a bra. That was before I learned to avoid standard laundry powders and use ones like Ecover instead. That eliminated the irritation and I could cope with wearing pants.

But before that, spring meant freedom and no undies.

That Nick-nomination reference sitting above must have seeped into my subconscious because my dare is to rick roll at least one thread.