The Eagle Has Landed! But a question

So I just got the Mantric G-Spot Vibrator and the LH bullet for me and the Mrs… Looking forward to giving it a go since it is our first real toy after 22 years of marriage. It’s exciting and I hope that she can merge into my vision of where our sex life is going…hopefully I can be patient and convincing… :slight_smile:

We also ordered ID Extreme Water Based lube for use with the toys. My question is why does water-based lubes always taste so badly? I went to silicone as we often interchange regular sex to oral and the taste is usually nothing…

Do they make a water-based lube that doesn’t taste like acid?

2 Likes

Not all water based lubes taste bad, it’s all down to the ingredients and formulas. Most Sliquid lubes don’t taste of too much.

You could always get a flavored water-based lube as there are plenty on the site :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@valbowski77 sorry can’t really help with knowledge on the lube taste. But delighted for you both getting the thrill and excitement of your first real introduction to toys. Hopefully you both will savour the experience.

@valbowski77 ,Like @Calie said sliquid lubes are really good, i also bought Yes WB recently and it doesnt really taste either. Theres also a ton of flavoured ones on the site (even a couple by sliquid, which seem to be popular)

I agree, some of the lubes taste revolting while others are pretty bland and just about palatable. Flavoured lubes are the way to go if you have any intention of getting it in your mouth and luckily there are quite a few to choose from on here, just pick your favourite flavour!

Just a note on flavoured lube, not everyone gets on with them particularly for penetrative play. For oral, they are generally ok (unless you partner is particularly sensitive) as they get licked away but they often contain ingredients, such as sugars, that can cause yeast infections and upset the pH balance. Some people never have a problem at all with flavoured lube and it’s not that you can’t use flavoured lube for penetration (especially if you aren’t using it regularly) but if you are looking for one bottle of lube to use for everything then flavoured lube isn’t ideal.

5 Likes