The Greedy Girl G Spot Rabbit

This was a recent purchase from LH, the wife was intrigued as she has very much enjoyed the womaniser we bought a while back, and saw the glowing reviews so we went for it.
When it’s in your hand it is quite big and consequently a little intimidating, which may be one of the causes of the issue she has with it. The ‘ears’ around the clit definitely work and give a great sensation, but the dildo section, particularly the head section seem to create what she describes as a ‘weird’ feeling. Not painful, or unpleasant but equally not arousing or particularly sexy/enjoyable.

Has anyone else had this, are we doing it wrong….any advice…help!

1 Like

I haven’t got this particular toy so my comments are all general.

Rabbits can be a bit hit and miss, great if they work for your anatomy, not so good if they don’t. Personally i don’t get on with them and use a seperate dildo and clit toy but saying that i wouldn’t give up on them altogether if the ears are good.

The weird feeling could be that she’s a bit tense, the muscles are tight, and so the toy is feeling too large, in which case you could try warming up with something smaller and making sure that she is very aroused before inserting it. It could be too long and hitting her cervix which some people find painful, others pleasureable and some just “weird”. If the weird feeling is towards the front wall of the vagina then it could be that it’s pressing on her g-spot which, if you’re not used to it, can feel a bit weird and can make you feel like you need the loo because it’s pressing against the bladder. Try angling it slighty towards the back wall to reduce the pressure. If the weird feeling is on the back wall of the vagina then it could be pressing on the pudendal nerve.

If you aren’t getting on with the toy, you can ask for a refund under the 100 day promise. You don’t usually have to return the product either.

1 Like

Really helpful, thank you!!

1 Like

My wife loves this toy.
I would say, keep trying.
Try all the settings and try with lube.

Previous posts about this include me saying if it could cook, the wife would kick me out.

It can be rumbly, but compared to other toys, it actually packs a punch when needed.

I have this toy and I was so disappointed in it because it’s not very powerful and people claim it’s as powerful as the LH happy rabbits which I also have. This toy definitely isn’t as strong as the happy rabbits. Is hers quite weak too even on the highest setting?

Getting back to the topic, yes I have had this with this type of shape. I found that heaps of lube helps and also stretching yourself out a bit as in getting use to more bigger and girthier toys will help. That’s what has helped me with this shape. I have two of this shape.

Aren’t they the same toy in a different box?

My Oh loves the greedy girl …. Perhaps just doesn’t suit you …… don’t forget the 100 day refund if not happy ( as long as you have had it less time obviously) contact LH customer service they are excellent :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

Not in my experience :upside_down_face:

Could your Greedy Girl be faulty?

I have no idea since I don’t have another one to compare it to. It charges fine and holds charge it’s just the vibrations are super low even on the highest setting and when it is fully charged. It just kind of tickles and that’s it. If this is how it’s meant to be I don’t know how people love this toy. @Ian_Chimp

That doesn’t sound the same.
I guess sex toys are like everything… you get one made on a Friday afternoon and it will be crap.
We have a lot of vibrating toys and this is by far the strongest.
Put it on your nose and it makes your eyes water. :joy:

Just to check, we’re talking about these two toys:

If so, then if one is significantly different/underpowered then I think it’s faulty.

1 Like

The ‘50 Shades version, so the black one, comes with a nice silky bag!