The 'Joy of Sex Toys' - Did anyone watch?

Boogaloo wrote:

I can't find anywhere to watch it :(

I am watching 'More Sex Please, We're British' though and it's quite funny, I've recognised a few staff members but I don't think Cazz or Jess are in this one!

I'm hoping the new series that's filming at the moment will be on freeview when it airs!

Ah no, that one was filmed before Cazz and I started working at Lovehoney. As Cazz says, "that was BC" (aka Before Cazz)

Though it makes me wonder.... Does that make it BJ for me? :P 

For those who don't have Sky, you can download a proxy server to your web browser and watch the series on Netflix US. 

strapon_banana wrote:

I'm watching this on American Netflix as well just watched the one where Jess takes the bondage gear to London :)

Ha! That was a brilliant weekend! Hard work, but a lot of fun. I definitely recommend the convention to anyone who likes art, music and Sailor Jerry's! 

Jess, where will the new series be shown x x

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Jess, where will the new series be shown x x

Not sure of this yet. We don't known when or where the new series will air, and probably won't know until filming as finished. 

Can't wait to see it Jess! Looks like such a great place to work.

We watched both of these series thats what got us into Love Honey. I'm looking forward to seeing the new one when filming is done. It's great to see behind the scenes.

Finally gave into the Netflix free month route since it's sadly apparent nowhere else is going to show Frisky Business/The Joy of Sex Toys online.

Watched up to episode 2 and really enjoying seeing all these staff forum faces in real life and seeing the actual warehouses and offices and such :)

It's making me really wish I could work there though! Serious lack of sex toy industry related work available anywhere near me which is sad since it's about the only thing I would really enjoy and could speak passionately about to customers. Like I'd love to work in any sex shop but nope, no opportunity. Bleh lol.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Finally gave into the Netflix free month route since it's sadly apparent nowhere else is going to show Frisky Business/The Joy of Sex Toys online.

Watched up to episode 2 and really enjoying seeing all these staff forum faces in real life and seeing the actual warehouses and offices and such :)

It's making me really wish I could work there though! Serious lack of sex toy industry related work available anywhere near me which is sad since it's about the only thing I would really enjoy and could speak passionately about to customers. Like I'd love to work in any sex shop but nope, no opportunity. Bleh lol.

Awesome! So glad you took the plunge and have managed to watch the show. 

You could always move to the West Country... ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Just watched episode 2 and I seen lovehoney cups on the customer care team desks. I want a lovehoney cup.

Watched the episode last night where Jess went to London. Think if I was there would be asking Jess for her autograph.

bondagegod wrote:

Just watched episode 2 and I seen lovehoney cups on the customer care team desks. I want a lovehoney cup.

I really want one of the staff hoodies! Lovehoney hoodie would be awesome haha :)

Haha - bondagegod, you're making me blush! :P 

Lovebirds_x - I have to say, I do love my LH hoodies. They're so cosy. We used to sell them on the website, but haven't done for years now unfortunately :( 

Didn't mean to make you blushJess but it be like meeting lovehoney royalty.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Haha - bondagegod, you're making me blush! :P

Lovebirds_x - I have to say, I do love my LH hoodies. They're so cosy. We used to sell them on the website, but haven't done for years now unfortunately :(

You're kidding?! Ahhhh I wish I'd been around at that point!

Well now I've got another thing to look for on ebay :p

NEvans wrote:

If you download a proxy server, and make a nextflix account you can watch it on the USA Netflix.
I watched it a while ago, it is very interesting. The returns scenes are very comical aswell. Its definatley worth a watch!
X

What a brilliant idea.

Watched the 4th episode last night where lovehoney went to Germany for a sex exhibition This there sex exhibitions like that in the UK that you can go to?

bondagegod wrote:

Watched the 4th episode last night where lovehoney went to Germany for a sex exhibition This there sex exhibitions like that in the UK that you can go to?

I believe that one in particular was a Trade exhibition, with mostly business-to-business sales happening, but yes there are lots in the UK too. 

You'd probably be more interested in a consumer trade show - something like The Alternative and Burlesuqe Fair or Sexhibition (which is in about 2 weeks time!!)

Thank you Jess will have a look at them see what they are like.

Just discovered this. Watching the first episode now

I so want to watch this but apparently our sky subscription won’t allow it ?! I have to upgrade my subscription?