The last of us (spoiler)

Has anyone been watching The Last of us? I am completely hooked!! Episode 3 for me was one of the most powerful tv episode I have ever seen. I cried through at least 50% off it.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m loving it!

There was a brief discussion last week in the currently doing thread when @ChloJakes bought it up. At least her and @KentCouple1990 are watching as well as my OH and myself.

He preferred the first couple of episodes but I loved the emotional story of Episode 3. Given the world they live in, overall, I think they had a lovely life and the medical story ending still rings true with real life for real people today. Very emotional heart strings piece.

My OH played the game but the TV series is my first taste of the story.

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t see it mentioned in the other thread.
I haven’t played the game either but my OH has also, so he sort of knows what’s to come.

I was a massive TWD fan but I went off it as I feel I only had a close connection with the original characters and as they started to get killed off or left my interest dropped.

2 Likes

Omg yes @Peitho I balled my eyes out at episode 3. There’s a piece of music I think towards the end that always sets me off anyways, but combined with the story line I was an emotional wreck!

4 Likes

I must be about the only person never to have watched an episode of The Walking Dead so I have no comments on that one I’m afraid :rofl:. My OH watched it all and did say that it had similar back story episodes to this sometimes but I’ve no idea.

1 Like

Do tell what’s it about? as I’ve heard the name ping up a few times in the past couple of weeks

1 Like

Was a massive fan of the games and love the tv show too!! :smile:

1 Like

I’ve played the computer games which were good - what channel or network is it on? Cheers

It’s a zombie apocalypse show based on a game

2 Likes

It’s on sky and the channel it’s on is HBO

1 Like

Oooh!!! Think there was a movie made of this I’ve seen :nerd_face:

1 Like