Netflix

Hit me with the best series to watch..

Nearing the end of Thirteen reasons why and need something good to get into!

The OA

If its available on Netflix in your location, Harlotts

Orphan Black. I'm currently watching it, on season 4 and proper binging on it!

Wish I could access the USA site, there are far more programmes to watch.

google search dns 4 me, they seem to be working for international access

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Orphan Black. I'm currently watching it, on season 4 and proper binging on it!

Wish I could access the USA site, there are far more programmes to watch.

+1 And I'd plump for Narcos and Gypsy also.

Glow and OITNB if you've not seen it :)

Thank you!

I tried to watch OITNB back when I was on mat leave but couldn't get into it. Going to give it another go!

We have the American one too so ill keep my eyes peeled ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oooh breaking bad , we've watched it end to end twice and it's every bit as good as the first.

Nachos, zombie, orphan black, women behind bars, oooh there are sooo many epic serises on there๐Ÿ˜„

I love breaking bad! I have a couple of episodes left on the second time round lol

The premise sounds awful, but I guarantee that iZombie is worth a watch. Everybody I've forced - ahem, I mean gently encouraged - to watch it, has thoroughly enjoyed every second.

I quite like Grace and Frankie - and there's a sex theme to it also Series three is the best for me.

Bear with OITNB, it gets better after S1 when it stop as being all about Piper :')

Three episodes into Preacher, good so far. That might be Amazon prime tho, as is American Gods (well worth it)

Sons of Anarchy is good if you like bikes and drama and violence.

I like Unbreakable Kimi too, for American trash to watch. Same goes for You Me Her. And all the nature docs are good!! (Not the shark one though with that American nob'ead. I can't remember the name of it...)

I would say sons of anarchy (bit eye candy too) , the walking dead , Lucifer is good too , oitnb , breaking bad Spartacus is really good too ;)

Senator wrote:

google search dns 4 me, they seem to be working for international access

Cheers. I'd had been using cyber ghost but because I'm on Virginia, it stopted the access.

Dexter and prison break are fab too x

Not actually on Netflix but try Locked Up part of the Walter Presents group of foreign darmas on

Channel 4s catch up service.

Top favourites for us are - Suits, Originals, The Good Wife, White Collar :) x

The Lovehoney series used to be on the US site too, that's where I first heard about here. Only watched 1-2 episodes but it was really good

Scorpius12 wrote:

Top favourites for us are - Suits, Originals, The Good Wife, White Collar :) x

I love the Good Wife! I'm on season three so have quite a lot left to watch still but it's great so far :)