LH sale!!!!!

Is it just me, or is anyone else loving the LH sale? Theres so much stuff on here, I'm having difficulty trying to decide on what to buy! x x

OMG theres so much stuff I want!!! - I can't wait for yesterday's cheque to clear!

already got a little something although might have to have another look and scrape some money 2gether

god.....i could sooo spend so much money in the sale but im gonna be skint this month...............damn bills and holiday balance.....grrrrrr

im rather happy with the order i placed, 1) as it was all in the sale and 2) i had a £5 off code so i got a new corset set for just £15!!! :-)

i just hope its safe for me to wear corsets as i had surgery on, well in my tummy 3 months ago :-/ they aint told me not to so.... lol

Dxx

Nexas wrote:

I have no money to spend :-(

join the club..................sucks big time doesnt it!!

Nexas wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I have no money to spend :-(

join the club..................sucks big time doesnt it!!

It's just ridiculous!

yep...its only the 6th.........iv got a whole friggin month to go........whats that all about.......have to pimp myself out or something...lol

Nexas wrote:

I don't get paid until September 27th...

woah..........ok.........thats ridiculous............total sympathy........why so long????

Aww I had to severely curtail all the things in my basket, as I just couldn't justify spending all that money :-( Treated myself to some new bodystockings, butt plugs and lube instead, haha!

I really wanted the large sex toy case tho :-(

The sale is great, just wish I had more cash....

i coulnd believe when i saw there was a sale on! i have spent so much over the last 3 days and its all in the sale! can beleive it haha. but ive still found myself buy more ahh i love a good Love Honey sale! but i have no money so ive had to force myself to stop! and the added fact that i have no where to put it all is another thing my current stuffs had to be put in an Amazon box my new printer came in. xxx

littlepixi wrote:

I have no where to put it all is another thing my current stuffs had to be put in an Amazon box my new printer came in. xxx

I have the same problem.... I bought a lockable box to put all my things in so that no one would stumble across them, but now the box isn't big enough to hold all the things I have bought.

Got some spare cash in my Paypal account so will have a gander at what is on offer...

SnoWMan wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

I have no where to put it all is another thing my current stuffs had to be put in an Amazon box my new printer came in. xxx

I have the same problem.... I bought a lockable box to put all my things in so that no one would stumble across them, but now the box isn't big enough to hold all the things I have bought.

thats exactly the same as me! i share a room with my older sister aswell when im back from uni so i suddenly need to find a huge storage space im hoping my boyfriend would like to adopt them when he moves into his own house. xxx

Oh man, the sale is immense! Loads of stuff i want and a few from my wishlist! But can't afford much! How long will the sale go on for? x MC x

gutted missed out on the kiss me deadly miss scarlet baby doll dress that was a bargain

i could cry :(

just made a speicial sale wish list, only comes to 84 quid. now to go sell my body

We got a Kiss me deadly thing for a fiver! Glad we done it before going out.

Not much else that improves our current lot although there is some tasty stuff there!

just placed another order myself, only one thing from the sale this time

some dirty fukker boxers a gift for my OH that im sure i will enjoy :P

Dxx

Any recommendations for a single male in the sale?

I've seen a corset in the sale I've absolutely fallen in love with, but my size is sold out! I know you can adjust corsets so I'm thinking about buying one anyway and I know I can return/exchange it if it's no good, but I'm not sure whether to go a size bigger or a size smaller. Hmm....