The Lounge

@Cupc8kes now it’s getting warmer stocking or hold ups for me

3 Likes

@AWB1955 I’ve just accepted that stockings and I will never be good friends :sob:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes what about a good quality hold up or suspended tights I just had a delivery of them from here

3 Likes

@Littleblondechick hi what is your preference hold ups tights or slinky stockings or suspended tights

1 Like

I love a body stocking. Infact ive got one from here recently I need to try on. I wear tights a lot with dresses. Only ever wear stockings and hold ups for bedroom wear. I would like to try suspender tights though. I’m with @Cupc8kes stockings particularly hold ups are never going to be my best friends.
I’m quite short and I hate my legs. I’m most confident in a bodystocking or bare legs

3 Likes

@Littleblondechick I have used suspended tights in the past but not a great quality so I purchased some from here have not tried them yet oh loves stockings the slinker the better and suspenders in the bedroom if you want when i try the suspendervtights I can let you know what I think of them

2 Likes

@AWB1955 I seem to have a problem with my thick thighs - hold ups just don’t stay put!

As you’re in your own private room… :slightly_smiling_face:

:woman_facepalming:t2: I am in a neuro ward, is insanity infectious? :rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely. :slightly_smiling_face: But don’t worry, I can bring you your donkey culling kit when I pop by. Do you want the large nozzle or the small shears? Or shall I just bring the bag with all the attachments in?

I do not want any donkey culling kit, thank you. Clean change of underwear will be just fine. I felt a bit bad not defending the donkeys but figured fictitious donkeys could probably fend for themselves :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Ah man. I thought a bit of ass-whooping would cheer you right up. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve packed you some underwear. I wasn’t sure exactly what you meant when you said ‘something fruity’, so I’ve gone with a few pairs of apple-catchers.

This is getting very silly! :rofl:
Think maybe I’ll just wait for the OH to bring some in during the week. Much appreciated though!

2 Likes

But I’ve already packed the imaginary bag with the imaginary pants, and I’ve loaded it into the imaginary helicopter? I suppose I could just unpack it all, but it seems like a lot of effort.

1 Like

Oh no, that is a lot of effort. I imagine I’ll see you this afternoon then riding around the ward atop a marauding donkey. Good to have something else to look forward to :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey @Peitho at least you’re laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope you get out soon and you get some answers…it must be frustrating for you in there.

Fingers crossed.
:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hi @Peitho At least you seem to be in good spirits.Hope you get some answers soon and are quickly on the mend.I spent 1 night in hospital a couple of years ago and couldn’t wait to get out.

1 Like

Hey @Peitho at least you still have access to the forum while you’re there! Chatting and having a laugh here may help the time pass quicker and before you know it you’ll be home :grin:

3 Likes

Moving my derailing posts from a serious topic:

1. My reply to this post: [TRIGGER WARNING] How common is it for ladies to fear being raped on a walk home at night? - #130 by Kitty-Cat01
    "@Kitty-Cat01 LOL I’m going to send you my posts from now on. I feel you’d do a great job making them much shorter and keeping the message clear :slight_smile:

Would save so many people so much time from having to read my lengthy text walls :rofl::rofl::rofl:"

1. My reply to this post: [TRIGGER WARNING] How common is it for ladies to fear being raped on a walk home at night? - #132 by Kitty-Cat01

"I also do that. But sometimes go back and make it larger too. I’m often all over the place with my posts as far as prep work.

Seeing me actually prep a post would probably cause most people stress. Like “WTF are you doing?? It’s just a post!” :rofl:"

Done sounding up to about 1.5". Not able to go farther by myself.

Definitely at least partly for physical reasons because I have a bit of a curve but also because psychologically I just couldn’t go farther

But I agree that a Mistress would definitely be able to take me farther