The Lounge

I agree completely @Chosen-one I was kidding I just don’t like the whole iPhone better and vice versa. Lol

I ‘loved’ my Android until I got a phone with the ‘android’ system but doesn’t have the main damn service needed to download apps or use apps or actually use the phone correctly without wanting to throw the thing through the WINDOW several times a day

1 Like

Two empty bean tins and a long length of string was a mobile communications device back in my younger years :rofl::rofl::rofl: and stilts made from empty syrup tins and lengths of string to enable you to walk in them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That would be a better way to communicate that this awful phone.

@Serpentwand is the link you shared on ‘what are you currently doing’ any good? (The cards one) I’m desperate for my cards to be read. Obviously people in my area aren’t going to houses due to lockdown but are offering telephone readings. Would you recommend this?

Ive read in cards that @Orgasm_Chaser will have android issues and will become huffy when her inferior phone won’t work :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

LOL. Maybe you should. I wish I had - I threw loads of bras away. Thinking about the money I’ve not made now :cry:

2 Likes

The card I drew is actually very good advice and my three card self reading is expanding on it very well, but if you sign up on that forum I’ll have a go at a reading for you, I need something to distract me from sex. :blush:

1 Like

On it immediately!

1 Like

@FiE You could have been a very rich girl :rofl:

2 Likes

Does someone really want an old bra?

I get why they might want a thong. I’ve got about 150 of those - maybe they’d pay for my next holiday :joy:.

1 Like

I think you might be surprised what some people will buy.

1 Like

I’m gonna ger straight on with sorting through my undies and moving out what I don’t wear anymore! :blush:

2 Likes

@Serpentwand I’m on and activated

1 Like

Gives new meaning to this thread I started lol

1 Like

This whole topic and idea has me really intrigued. I’ve found several sites now and I’m already sorting through my vast collection :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It has me too! I am addicted to buying knickers and can’t help buying a matching thong or 3 every time I buy a dress or whatever so I’ve got loads.

If I sell some it means I can buy even more :rofl:

I reckon people would want my skimpies too… it’s not like I’ve got any big pants lol. Might get more than I pay for them!

1 Like

@FiE and @Justthe2ofus2007 I’m all over this

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops::bikini:

Sell thongs to then buy more dildos :rofl:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny and more piercings! Lol

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I am thinking of doing that as lost my job but abit unsure how tho

1 Like

@AWB1955 I won’t mention any sites but I believe one may have been something like Kinkie :thinking::grin: xxxx

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny what sort of cost to join a UK site can only find USA sites

1 Like