The Lounge

@PrettyKitty24 the fun never stops! :smile:

1 Like

Aww @MsSubExperimenter thatā€™s beautiful :heart:
@Serpentwand I got the ā€˜Starā€™ card today. :heart_eyes: :star::star:

2 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter lovely and wise words :purple_heart:

1 Like

Salutations people and happy Friday a day of splattering white stuff all over for me againā€¦ yes youā€™ve guessed it Iā€™m emulsion paining again ā€¦

6 Likes

Im eating crumpets n nearly choked then

3 Likes

Dripping :sweat_drops: in butter :drooling_face: :yum:

3 Likes

Naaa itā€™s a none burnt fake butter sorta day lol

Spoilerā€”ā€”- crumpet with fake butter is like washing your boobs with your bra on. Itā€™s not quite the same :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Your right. N if it ainā€™t burntā€¦ Well

Go balls deep or donā€™t bother

3 Likes

If you said it was golden brown sounds better than burnt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like my crumpet like the colour of my heart :black_heart:

2 Likes

Howā€™s you @WillC mate :+1::+1: still no sign of @CurvyJilly ??? Hope all my cyber buddies are ok @Justthe2ofus2007 @Orgasm_Chaser @MsSubExperimenter @Gazza_64 @wildflower :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Iā€™m good thanks @Chosen-one :+1:

2 Likes

Itā€™s friday switch it up a bit :heart::heart:

1 Like

I am :sunglasses: thanks @Chosen-one you ok hun and yes still no sign of @CurvyJilly we all hope you are safe and well

1 Like

@Chosen-one iā€™m fine thanks! Hope you are too. As for @CurvyJilly i did ask @Lovehoney_Brenna if she could privately message her on our behalf, giving her our love and best wishes. As far as i know she didnā€™t respond or if she did, she asked for privacy. Hopefully sheā€™s ok, and will return when ready. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I just worry a little bit more due to the current situation

3 Likes

so excited my greedy girl thrusting rabbit vibrator has arrived canā€™t wait

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure she will return if/when she is ready. I know you miss her, but I think it is time to respect her decision and make sure you arenā€™t inadvertently pressuring her to come back before she is ready.

Thank you :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Fun Fact of the day; The individual tiny holes that have been manually drilled into each crumpet are purely designed to allow the user to force butter right into the very core of the crumpet.

Or so I believe.

I find using the back of a spoon quite effective to push more butter in :raised_hands:t2:

#GoBallsDeepOrDontEvenBother

7 Likes