The Lounge

I do love the precision workmanship in a proper crumpet. Old skool manual drilling produces by far the best texture. These factory ones just aren’t the same.

5 Likes

Ok guys we need to stop talking about manual drilling… twitching :joy::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

The phrase “deep fill cream injection” :doughnut: :joy::sweat_smile: :biting_lip:

oooooo shudders

5 Likes

See now I’m wanting a Krispy Kreme

Hope that’s not the only white stuff your getting splattered with today

2 Likes

You are a star, hope you do indeed have a great day. :eight_pointed_black_star:

1 Like

Brilliant.
It has to be real butter, slightly salted. Optional marmite on a crispy crumpet… potters off to the kitchen…

3 Likes

@MsR a woman after my own heart. Your the ONLY person I’m aware of that has Marmite on Crumpets other than me. :heart_eyes:

@Serpentwand I’ll pay ya later :wink::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser … i know the premise of this forum is non judgemental etc… but Marmite :money_mouth_face: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can feel a whole debate coming on… stand by :grin:

5 Likes

Spread the word (as well as the marmite) - start the revolution.
A snack worthy of the gods…

2 Likes

I shall contact customer services to have your membership rescinded immediately.
Marmite is nectar from heaven :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Having said that, MrR refuses to kiss me if I have been eating it.
It is his one failing.

3 Likes

OMG marmite on crumpets no thank you

2 Likes

My OH loves marmite on crumpets. He had a plate of 6 of them once. Never fails to astound me :joy:

5 Likes

6 crumpets sounds good lol

3 Likes

But not with marmite

2 Likes

Anyone tried the Marmite butter? I think there’s Marmite cheese too.

1 Like

No need for marmite butter on crumpets - you slather them in butter before adding the marmite. I might look into the idea for toast, but the ratios have to be exactly right :joy:

Don’t know about marmite cheese, but cheese and marmite sandwiches are the ultimate comfort food (after fish&chips) in my book. Again - with butter. Lurpack. (I don’t think that is a serious Lovehoney competitor?)

I’ll leave one thought: twiglets.

2 Likes

Love Twiglets! :yum:

1 Like

Good man. What a catch!

2 Likes