The Lounge

@Orgasm_Chaser Thank you very much!

1 Like

@sexynurse09, profile picture level 1000 :heart_eyes:

Thatā€™s all I have today folks.

5 Likes

Agree :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™ve known it so quite here in The Lounge. Whereā€™s everyone at today? Hope youā€™re all ok. Blonde Bunny is missing you all dearly.

Oh well, all the fun for just me and @AmyA today :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Well we canā€™t go out so everyone else must be finding other ways to occupy themselves at home :joy:

2 Likes

Ha thatā€™s probably true @AmyA, just you and me then girl!

Iā€™m now sat here trying to think what activity each non-present forum member may be up toā€¦ :sweat_smile::thinking: :biting_lip:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp has all his thongs to ironā€¦

1 Like

@WillC will be having a lovely vodkaā€‹:cocktail:

2 Likes

How did you guess? Iā€™m drinking vod and listening to tunes whilst my OH watches Strictly, not too many as iā€™m working Sunday! :wink:

4 Likes

Ha I knew it! So, @AmyA and @WillC, whatā€™s @Orgasm_Chaser up to thenā€¦? :thinking::smirk:

1 Like

I suspect it may involve a call out for Dyno-Rod! :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I think sheā€™s got a new toy myself :biting_lip:

Iā€™ve just thought, is this against forum rules to predict what a non-present member may or may not be doing?

Edit: I would guess we could do this in Members We Miss :smile:

2 Likes

Well, every dayā€™s a school day, i learned earlier that Britney Spears has a song called Womanizerā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

Hi guys just checking in Iā€™ve had a migraine all day so might be a bit quiet just started message to let you all know that Ill not be on properly till tomorrow xxx

4 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser Iā€™m glad youā€™re ok but sad youā€™re not ok :heart: Xxx

1 Like

Hope you feel better tomorrow :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser - rest up, hun. Get some TLC. :heart: :sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Iā€™m here - there are people on other threads.
Iā€™ve been talking about the Orla3 and also to @Forever_his who is having a difficult time.
@Orgasm_Chaser I hope you feel better tomorrow. Migraines are not nice.

3 Likes

I was just typing where is @KinkyMira, @MsR and @MsSubExperimenter today :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

I assume most members with Monday to Friday jobs are absent at weekends because they have family time.