The Lounge

@Gazza_64 u alright sweetie? A couple of posts you’ve posted on the wrong thread. Xxx

1 Like

Yes Could be arsed lol @Orgasm_Chaser

Ok love :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser no worries I like to go against the norm you know that don’t do rules :kissing_heart::kiss:

1 Like

Not because they think I look gross, just because it gets a bit too close to ‘the bedroom’ for comfort :joy:

@Gazza_64 Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation thread is where you need to be so that people see your messages :+1:

Sorry, late to the debate but I got a big slab of the marmite cheddar at a country fair a couple of years ago and been looking for it again ever since. Truly yummy!

Big fan of marmite on toast (with salted butter), twiglets and Walkers marmite crisps… though I’m afraid I draw the line at crumpets. Just as much salted real butter as will melt into them as possible, no other topping for me, thank you.

3 Likes

Now, sorry to keep this going, but I’m seriously tempted to try cheese on toast (mature cheddar) with a dollop of marmite instead of Lea Perrins?
Don’t think I’m going to be near anywhere selling marmite cheddar any time soon…

I shall experiment on my toast tomorrow, and keep it in chains until then…

1 Like

Hi all. Just had a request from discobot asking me to reply to email. Has anyone else had this. And is it legit?

@Grove_rider Not from discobot but had one from Brenna saying to check email when she had sent one from a different email address and foolish hotmail had filed it under junk!!! How rude of my hotmail account I thought.

I would check your email including spam and junk folders and see if something has been misplaced.

Hi the message was on my lovehoney account page when I was signed in?

On the main shopping site account page? Never had that I’m afraid, just private message in the forum enquiring if I’d recieved a certain email (which I hadn’t due to hotmail very wrongly classing it as junk!)

Sorry, if it’s a main site thing I can’t help, never recieved any messages there.

1 Like

Try phoning customer services in the morning before replying to anything suspect?

1 Like

Have you done any of the tutorials recently?

I first got a message from system saying my trust level has been increased

1 Like

Discobot is legit Lovehoney on the tutorials but not sure how widely it is used elsewhere. Maybe LH have expanded the scope to send automated messages re things like trust levels

1 Like

Then I received a message from discobot saying.
Now you have been promoted it’s time to start learning about advanced features

Ok thank you

Oh yeh, that’s legit, wouldn’t be in an email though just a private message here. Just means you’ve not done the advanced tutorial yet. You don’t have to… most of us just have in order to get the badge I think :rofl: but it does show you some extra forum features.

Have you done the first tutorial?

2 Likes

Not yet