The Lounge

Mmmmmm, that’s a tempting platter! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @CurvyJilly and everyone else. Had 2 slices and called it breakfast :joy:

4 Likes

@WillC Cheers A Merry Christmas and a Thank you.

And to everyone else​:blush:

4 Likes

You’re welcome mate, hope you and your daughter are doing ok.

2 Likes

Thanks, I think my daughter is doing better than me on this day,

3 Likes

Look after yourself, we’re here for you!

3 Likes

@KinkyMira it’s cheesecake… it’s never too early! :joy:

3 Likes

A couple of minutes ago, my husband jumped up and went in the kitchen to bake some more biscuits “because there is no way this cheesecake is going to last until dinner”. Too right!

3 Likes

@teacake, wishing you all the best mate :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@teacake hope you are well mate stay safe :hugs::christmas_tree::+1:

2 Likes

@Gazza_64 I’m good thanks, have a great Christmas :christmas_tree::mrs_claus:

1 Like

@Knight1119 Cheers mate have Good Christmas :christmas_tree::mrs_claus:

1 Like

Here’s a story that i think is funny and touching…a couple of weeks ago i had a message on Facebook Messenger from a complete stranger, i could see from the thumbnail pic that it was from a hot blonde much younger woman. The message started “You don’t know me but i saw you on a Facebook group”
I started laughing because i’ve had similar messages before usually from a Russian called Svetlana!
I said to my OH “this should be good” and began to read it out!
That’s when it became touching and romantic!
The lady had seen a post of mine on a rock music site about 80’s/90’s tour t-shirts and was asking if i still had any that she could buy for her husband for Christmas as he loved rock music, but wasn’t old enough to have attended the original gigs.
I replied that all my old ones had been worn until they were threadbare.
I wished her well in her search and told her that it was a lovely thing she was trying to do for her husband.

5 Likes

Hi everyone just wanted to say merry Christmas, you’re all a lovely bunch and I hope you’re having a great day :christmas_tree::gift: :santa:t2: Xx

4 Likes

You too mate @teacake

1 Like

You too @PrettyKitty24 :kiss:

I know this is starting to sound like the cheesecake chronicles, but, well, I suppose it is.
Anyway, second cheesecake made and in the fridge. First one is shrinking on a regular basis.

3 Likes

Had a biscotti one recently it was amazing! Also had a New York vanilla one last week :yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

First one was vanilla with dark chocolate chips. Second is vanilla with mandarin segments on top. In both cases, base contains biscuits that are my husband’s digestive/hob nob cross recipe.

They both sound lovely. I can’t do biscotti now because of the gluten.

2 Likes

Sounds delicious

1 Like