The new tango vs the old

I wondered if anyone on here has used the tango with the original charger and the newer charger and if it's any better?
A friend really wants it if the new charger is better but thought I'd get some info before splashing out X

The charging solution on teh newer one is an improvement, but still less than perfect, it is USB which is great, and in our experience the newer one holds it charge better, but that might be cos its newer

I had to send my original Tango back because the charger was so rubbish.

I bought the new one, as I hated being without a Tango and the charger is better, not brilliant but it does seem to stay connected better then the original one.

I have a new one and the charger is awful. It doesn't stay connected easily at all, I hate it, I've never had a toy that's so frustrating to charge! Glad I've not got the old model if it was worse!

I have the new one and frankly don't have an issue with it. The magnets on mine are strong enough that I can lift it up in the air by the cable and the Tango will stay attached. So I've not had problems getting it to charge or with it holding charge.