The Power of Pleasure

Completely new here so wanted to start a chat and maybe some hints, tips and experiences.

I myself, am a self confessed person of pleasure:-
I self pleasured myself from a very young age (not realising what I was doing but it felt good!)

I am now returning to that same feeling of letting go of any stigma and simply going with what feels good at the tender age of 48 having finally found a partner that I can experiment with.

Pleasure is pure even if the thoughts and acts are not wouldn’t you agree?

*All in a safe and consensual environment I hasten to add.

Did any of you have a catalyst in life that propelled you towards more sexual freedom?

I believe mine has been gathering momentum for a few years but took truly letting go of any stigma earlier this year when an old relationship blossomed with a BOOM into something new.

5 Likes

No, but I’m hoping this happens to my wife as well!

Anyway, enjoy!

1 Like

No reason not if you find a way to unleash her wild woman :slight_smile: @BLGS2010

1 Like

My catalyst was the menopause and getting my HRT sorted - life has been very exciting, experimental, amazing and fun…all in the last 6 months. Enjoy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome @KAT75

Im about the same age as you and can agree it’s fun to play with yourself but it’s better to get a partner to do it for you when they know what they are doing

My sexual awakening was about 6 years ago when me and the husband had an honest talk and we opened up about what we wanted and I realised I was married to a man with a filthy mind and I loved it

:lovehoney_heart:

5 Likes

That’s so great to hear :slight_smile: I started HRT in Feb and it has made a wonderful change to my life.

1 Like

That’s amazing to read and amazing for you two as a couple to awaken eachother.
Having conversation is so important and often acts totally as foreplay for me!

1 Like

We got caught out on the back seat of our car by three guys who we didn’t know were there untill one tried to wipe the steam off the window! Panic,quickly dressed and drove home and had the most amazing sex, luckily we talked about the experience and have been dogging ever since.

Actually we were out last night! We are exhibitionist/voyeurs and don’t interact, just enjoy the view or the thought of being watched.

Thankfully we were 20 and 21 and enjoyed OUR kink for the last forty odd years

Mine was probably my first goth:kink event when I was 19

1 Like

No particular sudden awakening for us but a gradual loss of inhibitions and a desire to experiment as we got older.
It started in our 40s with the use of toys for pure pleasure and the last 10 years have been amazing as we have moved into male chastity play, femdom BDSM and now increased feminisation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.