Missing a trick

Does anyone miss the freedom/experimentation of being an older teen (legal) or being in your 20’s when it comes to sex?

1 Like

Absolutely not :rofl: I was self conscious and shy at that age. Now is when I’m at my most sexually free.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply! I appreciate you taking the time to comment

1 Like

No - as a woman I was never that sexual until mid 30’s- as I got to 40 I was a horny woman where I just wanted sex all the time

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

100% no. I much prefer myself now at 52 - much more confident sexually and way more into experimenting than when I was younger and loving it.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you so much for responding, it’s greatly appreciated

1 Like

I wish I had the experience that I have now and the energy to do it of a 20 year old :joy: but in my opinion everything is a lot better and kinkier now :joy::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That’s the ideal ahah! Thank you for taking the time to reply

We’re doing more experimenting and having kinkier sex in our 70s than at any time in our lives. I’m missing nothing.

3 Likes

FABULOUS!!! Thank you kindly for taking the time to answer the question

While the recovery time was quicker and frequency was more often in the younger days. Its far more kinkier and fulfilling now I’m over 60.

Nope. I had zero sexual experiences with a partner until I was 26, so I never enjoyed the teen sex drive experience. I’m probably making up for it now in my “dirty 30s”

I’d say Im having way more fun in my 30s then 20s!

1 Like

Still having lots of fun in my 60’s and just as kinky as ever,if not more so.

Eh I’ve literally done hardly any freedom or experimentation in my 20s :expressionless:

Sometimes feel I missed out on the whole ‘playing the field’ thing. Got together with my now wife when I was 18, in the first couple of weeks of Uni. She was my first so never been with anyone else. But then I remember my single friends who in reality had long ‘dry spells’ when I was getting it almost daily :laughing:

Do occasionally wonder what it would be like with someone else but have zero complaints, over 25 years we’ve learned exactly how we tick and have a great sex life so it will firmly remain a fantasy

1 Like