The pubes must go!

I use to just trim my pubes then I shaved my pubes and my pits, now I veet my pubes and pits. Love the feeling of my bald balls. I have also shaved my legs a couple of times, I find it just goes better with my bald balls but my OH says it's a bit much.

My wife's and mine are going tonight( I shave her, she me, front and back for us both) even though they're not long at all, smooth for us both forever?

I can't stand not being trimmed down there. It just gets in the way. I always keep myself trimmed back.

I've always wanted to know what women thought about their lady gardens etc and

I hope i don't offend any women on here as this wasn't my intention

If so please except my big apology

You see i just love all 3

1 the shaved,

2 the trimmed, and

3 the natural look.

you see my ex told me that 1 is for girls 2 is for women and 3 is for ladies

But i just love the 70s plus vintage movies just so i can see some beautiful bushes

shell74 wrote:

I've always wanted to know what women thought about their lady gardens etc and

I hope i don't offend any women on here as this wasn't my intention

If so please except my big apology

You see i just love all 3

1 the shaved,

2 the trimmed, and

3 the natural look.

you see my ex told me that 1 is for girls 2 is for women and 3 is for ladies

But i just love the 70s plus vintage movies just so i can see some beautiful bushes

Hi Shell, I certainly don't agree with what your ex told you. Pubic hair styles are for whoever wants them.

I know some that she probably referred to as ladies that are waxed regularly, I know some that she probably referred to as girls that are trimmed or natural. That might have been true when shaving/waxing was just taking off, but I don't think is so now.