The Sandbox

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, I shall give this a go :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Trying to combine @Ian_Chimp and @Blonde_Bunny 's hidden and linked imageā€¦ :crossed_fingers:
Concerned the two clicks may cause problemsā€¦

16006-221

Excellent - first click uncovers, second links :white_check_mark:
Thanks both :blush:

2 Likes

@Peitho I did think about blurring it too but I also thought this would only confuse some people :smile:

To be honest, I donā€™t know what the practical application would be but nice to know it works :woman_shrugging:t2::rofl:

2 Likes

40% off Love Eggs and Jiggle Balls30% off Selected Basques & Bustiers3 for Ā£153 for 2 Knickers2 for Ā£20 Sexy Lingerie 8-162 for Ā£20 Sexy Lingerie 18+Buy 2 get 30% off Underwear for Menup to 70% off Outlet

Okay, this is bugging me. :slightly_smiling_face: Why does a random gap show up, and how to I get rid?

Edit: deleting the last 5 or 6 characters before the ā€˜gapā€™ and retyping them. It works, but itā€™s not a solid answer.

1 Like

Itā€™s when you go back in and edit anything. :+1: Avoid editing if you can, or thereā€™s the workaround above if you need it.

Just Testing

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking into Custom Badges. This may be gibberish :slightly_smiling_face:

SELECT p.user_id user_id, min(p.id) post_id, min(p.created_at) granted_at
FROM badge_posts p
JOIN topics t ON p.topic_id = t.id
WHERE t.category_id in (SELECT id FROM categories WHERE slug = 'games')
GROUP BY p.user_id
HAVING COUNT (*) > 1000

WHERE (:backfill OR user_id IN (:user_ids) OR 0 NOT IN (:post_ids) )

What are Badges? - admins - Discourse Meta
Create Triggered Custom Badge Queries - admins - Discourse Meta
What cool badge queries have you come up with? - #5 by PJH - admins - Discourse Meta

1 Like

Hey @Ian_Chimp,

I wondered if there is a way to save threads for later that I would like to read in the suggested topics list at the bottom of a thread?

Iā€™ll often see a few that I fancy reading, I click on one to read it but when I click back the list of suggested threads has changed to totally new ones.

Am I doing something wrong that I keep losing the original suggestion list?

Thanks,
lmh95

The ā€˜suggestedā€™ list is dynamic, so it will change each time. But you can Bookmark any topic, or even a single post. :+1: So you could go into one of the suggested topics and then pop a Bookmark in for later so you can find it after the suggested list refreshes?

Thereā€™s a star icon at the bottom of each post, (or for the topic itā€™s at the end, in the Topic Controls dropdown), and that brings up the Create Bookmark options. Most of it is if you want to set a timer, but you can just save it without one. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can manage your bookmarks from your Activity/Bookmarks page, and it also displays your latest ones in the main menu (Notifications/Bookmarks/Account shortcuts). :+1:

Is that any help?

1 Like

Thanks for your help @Ian_Chimp.

Having a go at bookmarking just now :grin:

1 Like

I find them quite a nifty little tool. :slightly_smiling_face:

But the Search is excellent on here now too, so if you do accidentally lose one you can have a bash at finding it through that. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I can usually remember a little bit of the thread titles and find them. I agree that the search function is so much better on here now but I always find something else suggested that catches my eye to read too so I end up getting sidetracked :laughing:

1 Like

I know this probably isnā€™t the right place for this question, but is there anyway I can amend a review after itā€™s submitted? Iā€™m worried I havenā€™t worded something properly and that people may read it in the wrong way :grimacing:

2 Likes

For that youā€™ll have to email Brenna at the community@lovehoney.co.uk email. :slightly_smiling_face: Leanne used to prefer that you submitted the amended review in full through the ā€˜write a reviewā€™ link on the product page, and then contact Customer Care to get the first draft taken down.

But Brenna may prefer to do it a different way, so it may be worth emailing her to ask. :+1:

1 Like

@SexInTheCity Brenna will just retract your original review and youā€™ll have to re-write again it unfortunately. I also decided to change one of my reviews after being too harsh on the first instance!

I should add, mine was for a tester. @Ian_Chimp May be correct and the care team might have to get involved if itā€™s just a normal review

2 Likes

Thank you @Ian_Chimp and @ChloJakes - I may be overthinking it but it was after someone mentioned on another thread that theyā€™d seen a review which spoke about someone recommending inserting a bullet anally (which I know is a definite no go, and very dangerous, but now Iā€™m wondering whether the wording on one of mine sounds that way!). Itā€™s my review of the Tracey Cox beginners anal kit, Iā€™ve putā€¦
ā€œI loved using with the bullet inserted, but the handle on both the plug and beads are also perfect for a finger and have loved using this way too.ā€ - What I meant was the bullet inserted into the handle, but now re-reading Iā€™m wondering if thatā€™s perhaps not very clear! Perhaps Iā€™ll send Brenna an email and see what she thinks :blush:

Iā€™ve just had a read and I see what you mean. Maybe just a cheeky ā€˜themā€™ is all you need?

ā€œWhen inserted into either the butt plug or anal beads it really enhances the feelings, and because of the rumbly vibrations these travel all the way through the toy. The way it sits (almost as a T-bar) also gives wonderful sensations to all those external nerve endings too! I loved using them with the bullet inserted, but the handle on both the plug and beads are also perfect for a finger and have loved using this way too.ā€

I donā€™t think the original screams ā€˜shove a bullet up your bum!ā€™ though. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes I think youā€™re right, thank you!! Iā€™ll send Brenna an email and see if she can add in, otherwise Iā€™ll submit again with the added them!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through - itā€™s always good to have a second pair of eyes! I think when you write something you know what you mean so it always makes sense, so then itā€™s hard to see how someone else will perceive it!

2 Likes

Hello all,

Just here to see if we already have a thread to talk about our recent purchases? I thought we did but canā€™t locate it and donā€™t want to start one if we already have it; I have just made a purchase that I am super excited for so I want to shout about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks in advance!

1 Like