The stupidest thing you've ever done?

This is by far the stupidest shit I've ever done! Went to bed early... Woke up feeling wet (absolutely soaking, my shorts and my side)... What the fuck?! Now before you say it no I hadn't peed myself or gushed in my sleep (as I orgasmed just before bed I wouldn't have been surprised if it was gushing) but I soon found out why me and the bed are soaked through.... Guess who's hot water bottle either split or wasn't shut properly?! (I'm not sure if it split because it was fine before I went to bed, which was used 1 hour and a half - 2 hours, but the plug felt a bit loose) Yup I moved my arm to find my hot water bottle completely flat. Good job I made it earlier in the night or that would've burnt me! Made it about 9.30 if I had made it about 11-11.30 before bed that would've burnt me

Now awake and waiting for my bed stuff to dry. Unfortunately mattress is soaked all the way through

That's not stupid Kirsty , v lucky you didn't burn yourself but these things happen. I know they recommend you change the bottles every 12 months or so as the rubber degrades over time, both the seal and the bottle itself.

As for the stupidest thing I've ever done... jeeze too many to list but a biggy was cheating on an ex with my best friend. The relationship with the ex was already over and he never found out but it ruined our friendship, ended his engagement and made me feel like shit. It was 11 years ago but the memory still makes me feel like a total cow.

I pointed out some fluff on my mums boob with a drill i had my finger on the trigger for. Didn't touch her and it wasn't going but she properly freaked out.

The stupedist thing I have ever done and one I still regret to this day was dating a model .Honestly its a total waste of time becasue they are never around because of their job commitments , they are very high maintenance , and the few occasions you do actually go out you spend most of the evening fending off unwanted adavances from other guys. At the time it seemed a good idea having a trophy girlfriend.Not the wisest decision I ever made .

This ones pretty new so wasn't expecting woke up absolutely soaking wet my beds still wet now even on the other side of the mattress.

Aww other than this I think the stupidest thing was listening to my mate when I had the most perfect man in my life and my mate was jealous and ruined everything for me. I'll never be able to forgive him for it x

I felt rather dense this morning. I got out of the shower, wet hair and all and in an attempt to plug in my hairdryer, somehow ended up plugging in my magic wand and for a brief period of about two seconds tried to run it over my bangs. Not the smartest way to start the day that's for certain.

Many many many.. Too many to list. One of the stupidest was taking back an ex when I was younger after he cheated. What an idiot.

I once set a microwaved wheat bag on fire, oops! I've done lots of pretty stupid things over the years, but your hot water bottle story reminded me of that :)

I had the same thing happened to me, except it did burn me. It burnt both boobs and my arm. So instead of sugarboobies, I was burntboobies for a couple of days, and boy did it hurt. I'll never use one again, and it wasn't all that long ago beginning of December.

I'm trying to think of the stupidest thing.. I would say getting my OH to use a chocolate bar in me and then eat it.. except a bit broke off and we thought we got all of it out. I remember getting up for a pee at 4am and screaming because I thought I shit myself in the night as brown water was trickling down my leg and there was drops on the bathroom floor.

OH thought it was hilarious and reminded me infact it wasn't poo, but the chocolate we couldn't find the night before.. hahahahaha

I constantly try to turn off my lounge lights using the remote control for my TV ! ......and I never learn lol

Terri JJ wrote:

I constantly try to turn off my lounge lights using the remote control for my TV ! ......and I never learn lol

😂👍🏼 made me laugh x

Some of these are making me laugh which I definitely need. I'm having a miss the guy I was seeing day more than normal my chest actually hurts missing him.

Then I just want to punch my mate more than normal

My sister once sent a letter off without a stamp despite being told to buy a stamp and put it on first, she also nearly set fire to a bag of microwave popcorn

Ouch how painful sugar boobies so glad I hadn't changed the water before sleep because it would've burnt me

Got married!

Terri JJ wrote:

Oh, yeah! I'm always answering my remote or changing channels with my phone.

I'm getting worse with age, too...

I wish not putting putting the plug of a hot water bottle in properly was the stupidiest thing I had done! I've done a lot of very stupid things...

A couple of silly things:

Ringing my friend and saying I'd lost my phone. I was very drunk.

Dropping my phone in a cup of tea and leaving it there because I was scared I'd get electrocuted.

So many things. I think the worst was sleeping with my best friend, biggest mistake of my life. I generally think with my lady bits rather than my head, so when I slept with him as a rebound, he took it to heart (especially as I was his first) and asked me to be his gf. It wasn't what I wanted but I did want sex on tap so I agreed. A week later I met my now partner, couldn't get him out of my head so dumped my best friend a few weeks later. The bf had just poured his heart out to me telling me he was in love with me and had wanted me for years, but he just wasn't what I wanted and he was moving too fast, I would have ended things regardless.
He says I ruined his life, it destroyed our friendship beyond repair and now he looks right through me like I never existed. Can't say I blame him.

Not pushed it further with a girl I knew when (I) was a late teenager I still love her today, 30+ years later and still have the photo of her, and no its not my wife. You have no idea,,,,,,,,,,,,

Since I have been into electronics since the days of thermionic valves near self-electrocutions are up the top of my (admittedly very long) list of stupid things. Closest shave was probably by trying to strip the speaker wires of a live-chassis valve amplifier while it was turned on resulting in a full backwards flick-flack - degree of difficulty - zero!

Gyrator53 wrote:

Since I have been into electronics since the days of thermionic valves near self-electrocutions are up the top of my (admittedly very long) list of stupid things. Closest shave was probably by trying to strip the speaker wires of a live-chassis valve amplifier while it was turned on resulting in a full backwards flick-flack - degree of difficulty - zero!

Now you mention it, cutting through the mains socket wiring, bang, main incoming fuse blown, call to lecci board.