Mistake?

Ok, well i know we've all had drunken blurry nights, but have you ever woke up to find a shrek look-a-like dribbling on your arm? or maybe your best mates boyfriend / girlfriend in your bed? If you've ever slept with a mistake in bed (or where ever) here's your chance to tell everyone how embarrasted you are. And give us all a giggle

Ok we'll heres mine......

I've kissed (etc *cough* *cough*) my next door neighbour, not the brightest thing i've done, he's not at all good looking, and a liar.

YOUR TURN>>>>>>>>>>>

I once went home with a girl because I wanted to pull her housemate, who promptly disappeared as soon as we got back to their place... I didn't end up with quite who I wanted...

The night I pulled a dude at a Metal gig....he seemed pretty alright when I was downing the 'Jager. Woke up the next morning to a stinking, sweaty, long haired, small penised dude, with a 'naughty devil' cartoon tattoo.

Needless to say, I turned down the invite to come meet his mum for lunch, & ran from his house as soon as he was in the shower. Euchkkkk

I have to say, no. I've slept with 3 men in 5 years, two were long term relationships and one was a planned week in a hotel room with a guy I knew from online so...no. Heh. Never woken up with anyone in my bed and gone "Oh God, why?"

My biggest mistake was going on a date with a guy from my drama class. He was annoying, an awful kisser, didn't offer to pay for anything (I never let a bloke pay for me, but when they don't ask it doesn't speak well of them. Heh.) and MADE me go to Burger King after the cinema, because he wanted a big ass burger and fries, and tried to kiss me after. Plus, one of his thighs was like, twice the size of mine and he had a huge ass squeezed into skinny jeans. I actually text my brother and made him make out there was a family emergency, and then went and met him and his mates in the city. Heh.

Fell asleep (drunk) half way through going down on a girl. Only woke up after she had been tapping on my head like a deranged sparrow for a couple of minutes - tried to make out iwas just 'taking my time'.

My bum stills cringes soooo tight when I think about it

I once spat in a condom & pushed it up a mates ass when he'd passed out after a seriously heavy drinking session (i was edged on by othes!). We also stuck a 200 Pesata note in his hand!. Not only did it really screw his head up for a few days until we rembered what we'd done & confessed (a few black eyes later we started laughing about it!) but no one will ever share a room with me again!

Mucky Duck wrote:

I once spat in a condom & pushed it up a mates ass when he'd passed out after a seriously heavy drinking session (i was edged on by othes!). We also stuck a 200 Pesata note in his hand!. Not only did it really screw his head up for a few days until we rembered what we'd done & confessed (a few black eyes later we started laughing about it!) but no one will ever share a room with me again!

That is unbelievably cruel!!! Lol.

Mucky Duck wrote:

Haha that's ever so slightly wrong (inserting things into your mates arse) but an absolutely fantastic prank!

I don't regret anything really, I'm really glad about that - I'd hate to have regretted doing something/someone in the past, especially for my first time. It's sad when people regret who they slept with for the first time - it's meant to be a good introduction to the world of sex, not something to feel bad about later!

Although, I just thought about it, and I have *watched* and not stopped mates at a houseparty pulling someone's jeans and boxers down a bit, slapping his arse a few times till they figured it was red and pouring cream over his crack. I will never, EVER pass out on a sofa drunk. But then, haven't been to a house party since I was 16. Lol. I'm told when he woke up in the morning he wanted to know who'd "raped him" before he noticed they'd left the single cream out next to the sofa.

Still, what you did is MUUUUCH worse than that MuckyDuck. Lol.

I've never had a one-night stand as such, but I was seeing a guy and we got a bit horny, found out he had a really tiny penis and made excuses not to go any further! Then stopped taking phone calls, texts, etc...

I only had one real disaster years ago while on the rebound - was with a friend of a friend who lived very near me. He's an utter prat and about half way through I though 'my god! WHAT am I doing here?'

I got out as fast as my legs could carry me. I still look at him and ringe years on.

Hmm, I've not really spent much of my adult life single (2 months between my last relationship and this one!) so not had much time to have many regrets... There was one guy who I feel awful calling him a "mistake" because he's actually a lovely bloke, but I definitely had one of those "WTF? WHY?!" moments in the morning...

And having read the other replies, I'm never ever passing out in front of anyone. Ever. Again...

Opheliac wrote:

Hmm, I've not really spent much of my adult life single (2 months between my last relationship and this one!) so not had much time to have many regrets... There was one guy who I feel awful calling him a "mistake" because he's actually a lovely bloke, but I definitely had one of those "WTF? WHY?!" moments in the morning...

And having read the other replies, I'm never ever passing out in front of anyone. Ever. Again... External Media

That is a very good plan. Lol.

punky_lez wrote:

Fell asleep (drunk) half way through going down on a girl. Only woke up after she had been tapping on my head like a deranged sparrow for a couple of minutes - tried to make out iwas just 'taking my time'.

I once had a guy fall asleep while i was giving him a BJ.

OUCH my pride!

It was awfull External Media I ve allways been told im really good lol. I put it down to him beeing too drunk

Opheliac wrote:

And having read the other replies, I'm never ever passing out in front of anyone. Ever. Again... External Media

I learnt to always get myself home & look after myself very quickly, no matter what state I was in. When your hotel door gets kicked through & your mates rush in.... Start swinging! Just aim for the one in the middle! You might not win em all but they always have to try that bit harder so you keep a litle dignity. Rugby is rougher OFF pitch! ~Still, builds character!

Pastel wrote:

punky_lez wrote:

I once had a guy fall asleep while i was giving him a BJ.

OUCH my pride!

It was awfull External Media I ve allways been told im really good lol. I put it down to him beeing too drunk

Same here, though we can laugh about it - I still needle him about how sleep-inducing I can be *grin*

(He has sudden bouts of sleepiness when he's tired and apparently I was doing something mellow at that moment. He's the one who says I'm wonderful at it, and he couldn't have been more mortified!)