The sun has got its hat on ......

...... and today is the hottest day of the year thus far in the UK.

Are the DirtyWeekenders alone in that there is a direct correlation between the climate and our horniness?

Our two weeks summer holiday has to be spent one week in the sun and the second back in England to recover before going back to work!!

I know that half the day has already gone but just to confirm my point, we have been busy!

Care to share the consequences that the sunshine has prompted today?

We had breakfast (and much, much more) on the patio this morning. I am now off to find the sun lotion in case an encore is on the offing this afternoon!

Mr & Ms DirtyWeekend xxx

I guess that answers my question.

You are all too horny in the sunshine to even think about it! xxx

My toys have been very busy, if that's what you wanted to know. But they often are when I have time, I don't know if I've been more active due to the sun or not.

I hope she is feeling much better real soon hun xxx

The sun always makes me more horny. I'm horny a lot anyway and the sun just makes it worse :)

100% agree this heat makes me and my partner much more horny.

Same here for me :-)

I agree 100%, i've always said that good weather makes me more frisky. Unfortunately for me, my OH was away this weekend so it was solo fun for me.

I think the sun has that effect on most people. Although I know if it's too hot, as in really oppressive it has the opposite effect on my wife. We were in Alabama a while back and it was like being in a sauna. I don't think we touched each other for the week.

The heat is a real turn off for me only because my bedroom gets the sun in the morning, in the summer and warmer weather i am always waking up hot and sticky i don't fancy having any fun time with my toys when i'm feeling hot cos i'll only get even hotter and stickier which can be unbearable

It's pouring with rain in belfast!

It's lashing in Cork too. Actually I think afternoon sex with the rain belting down outside beats sunny sex every time.

Been gardening all weekend.... It looks fab now
😊

Did a bit of manscaping myself

To keep things fab you have to keep on top of it.

The sun definitely makes me happier...not sure about friskier.

I'll repeat what everyone has said about it being too hot.....unless there is air con of course!