Sunny days

Now the sun is shinning, how many people dare to take sex out of the bedroom and outside​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t know where you are located but here in the North East of England it’s reaching a daytime maximum of only 12 Celsius.

That’s still a bit on the chilly side to be exposing any of my important bits.

5 Likes

Summer is our happy time. So many possibilities when the weather is hot enough. Weekends and holidays are the times we go outside. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m with @rockstar … it was -3°C when I got to work this morning! Admittedly, it has warmed up, but I’ll still pass for now, thank you.

5 Likes

Had snow yesterday , but the sun popped out for a bit . In years past ( many) when the wife was active we made love under a moon lit night . Been many years since myself and a girlfriend made love in the sun on a sand bar in a creek . These days there are so many cameras and people with cell phones it might be a bit riskier .

3 Likes

Here in Canada there is still snow and it was -6 Celsius this morning with fog to a high of +3. Not outside BBQ weather let alone sex weather…lol. It is supposed to warm up here in the next couple weeks.

We will wait until May or June and take things into the camper or around the campfire.

4 Likes

Far too cold at the moment, I suspect at least August.

2 Likes

Haha still too cold out for my liking :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yep still too chilly for me. Although I did see two refuse collection guys stripped to the waist this morning!
Think I’ll leave it a bit longer before fun outdoors :grin:

1 Like

Even though it’s been very sunny, with the current temperatures i’d need my reading glasses and tweezers to even find my bits, never mind use them outside! :joy:

I don’t know, there’s a few sun traps in Northumberland dunes, cheviots and Durham dales…

1 Like

You never know

1 Like

Snow Sex for the win!
:grin:

2 Likes

A little too early in the season for al fresco romping, but hopefully will get a number of sessions in through summer. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Still enjoy the car - drive to the coast and let your hands wander

2 Likes

Makes clean up easy. Also increases life span of lube without reapplication.

Amirite?!

2 Likes

I play outside a lot. Warmth makes it better, although even on mild winter days husband will exercise me out behind the wood shed. I like it when the corn gets high enough to hide in. I actually plant around a small open space in the middle of the patch for the purpose :wink:. One if my partners loves the heat and the soil as much as I do, so its mostly a spot for the two of us.

2 Likes

Never had sex outside but has always been something I wanted to try.

3 Likes

On second visit to this thread , If I ever had a partner that was up for it I would give it a go in the snow . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1865

4 Likes

Chilly on the willy :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like