Hot Weather and Horny

What is it about the hot weather that makes you rage with the horn?

It's nearly 30 deg and I'm like a dog on heat...

Anyone else in the same frame of mind because of the weather?

No, I feel less horny in the heat!

Yea totally but have been on my own all day, so it's been a good ole toy day today and sending sexy piccies to my L...it's been a good day just me and my toys!! 😃

Yes I am like a bitch on heat. Already had to play with myself a few times as well as give a BJ and had a quick one from behind. I do get very turned on in warm weather, could be because I end up wearing flimsy clothes and no underwear.

Doesn't matter the weather I am always the same could be cause I am a man and horny is just my natural state :)

Always horny in the heat, less clothes is the way forward

Unfortunately the weather has been shit where i am but still been like a bitch in heat! Something in the water? Lol x

Yes, the toys are used more in the heat. No idea why.

They were out in full force yesterday

Does anyone else HATE the heat? Xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Me! Prefer the cold x

1 Like

NatandTom wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Me! Prefer the cold x

Thank goodness - I was feeling like a freak!!!

im more of an autumn/ winter knida girl but winter weather has to be crisp and sunny or lots of lovely snow cant bear squally weather! I do like a warm summers evening just cant bear humidity xx

The hotter it is, the more I want it! My wife is the opposite though! She looks so hot though when it is warmer as little freckles come out on her face and she looks so cute! Love the heat!!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Me! Prefer the cold x

Thank goodness - I was feeling like a freak!!!

Good to see I'm not alone. Heat = sticky, sweaty, greasy, feeling generally unsexy. Cold = warm snuggles under a thick duvet, entwined bodies sharing warmth and me feeling super horny...
1 Like

Agreed, hot weather makes me super horny. Might be less clothes that does it. Pubes always get pruned back harder too.

No its to hot for sex. I cant stand it 😣

I really don't understand why the heat turns some people on. The OH asked me yesterday, "do you like it when I'm all hot and sweaty?"

No!!! Get in the shower....!

I am not a hot weather person. The sort of heat we get in the UK just makes me lethargic and hot & sweaty, in the wrong kind of way! Also seems to aggravate the arthritis in my dodgy hips & legs...

In this sort of weather I just love a nice cool shower, that can perk me up in the right kind of way...

1 Like

Sum sub lmao!