The tease

Texts, to keep the distance, even if we are both together. Directly speaking about it I find to be a less effective tease than using tech to convey thoughts, feelings and teasing glimpses.

1 Like

If we wake up feeling horny, I tend to use oral sex to get the O/H to the point of orgasm, then stop saying we will complete the act when we meet up again in the evening. Anticipation both ways until the end of the day.

4 Likes

I do that quite often to my wife in the morning when she just out of the shower and I’m about to leave for work!

1 Like

Turns out am not very subtle according to my husband, I have a habit of jumping him and telling him what I want. Also I don’t look at his face when talking to him but his penis :eyes:. Something to maybe improve on there!

5 Likes

Saturday night in bed she cuddled up against me and proceeded to toy with my cage through my underwear until she could sense I was sufficiently straining against it, we kissed, she then rolled off and went to sleep.

Don’t sext or send naughty pics etc, but from time to time have left some fairly explicit notes for her on her car steering wheel, that usually worked.

She wrote me a note once about offering oral services, I made the mistake of reading it during a management meeting, it made me burst out laughing. I certainly tried to make sure I wasn’t late home from the meeting that day!

I would be like a steam train all day of that happened to me. I’d sack work off a few hours early and the kids would be launched into bed by 7pm :rofl:

2 Likes

That would drive me insane. Just the thought of what was to cum later. Excellent.:lips:

My OH sent me a short video clip just as my work day was finishing, it was her using a toy and telling me she is horny. I couldn’t wait to get home, it was such a turn on. I was busting out of my shorts when I got home and was greeted by my wife laying on the bed waiting for me.

5 Likes

A packed lunch can be a good tease… No, honestly!
Add a banana with your filthy thoughts scored into the skin (it might be an idea to warn them not to read it in front of work colleagues though!)
Fruity sexting :yum::rofl:

4 Likes

love teasing my oh I often send him pics . Not so much descriptive texts as he doesn’t always read long texts when he’s busy at work. So usually wisper a few words to him just as he’s about to go out the door in the morning ir when he gets in and i know where busy for the next few hours

That would work :grinning:

Dont do the whole text tease as a rule. Its normally a bit of sneaky grabbing of bums and bits during the day or big kissing sessions that build up the tension.

1 Like

I sent my other half a not so subtle teaser earlier lol :joy: let’s see what happens tonight xx

1 Like

@Bex84 subtle as a brick? :joy:

1 Like

Exactly pmsl :joy: xxxxxx GIF that said “wanna make sexy time tonight” pmsl :joy:

1 Like

During the week when hubby’s working, we’ll send each other really steamy texts and photos too, we get each other worked up so much, it builds up the anticipation for when he gets home

2 Likes