The Toy Box - Chit Chat

@Mint-Monster, you wonder how they store them all, but I wonder how they remember them all :rofl: I’d have to have a catalogue of my collection if it was that big :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe they store them by colour :laughing:
Im betting they keep them in those big clip top plastic boxes all the indie makers seem to use

3 Likes

@rosiedosie - I know. And how would you pick them if you wanted to use one? Spoilt for choice, haha

3 Likes

Would be good for lucky dipping for a toy though :grin:

2 Likes

Haha @Mint-Monster i thought when I saw the photo, I wonder how long it takes to pick one!

3 Likes

I was thinking, if I had all those toys and went through the effort to set them up so neatly and by color, I might have to keep them out on display :joy: (or do an entire wall of shelving for display, but it wouldn’t be the same lining the little pieces between the big dildos if on a shelf :thinking: )

2 Likes

Has anybody had any use with this

Me and the missus were eyeing it up but not to sure if the Girth will be to big

1 Like

@Mint-Monster
If you don’t mind me asking what’s the blue one at the top.

@Peggingand_fun - Sorry, I don’t think we’re allowed to say what non-Lovehoney items are or where we got them

@Mint-Monster Why not?

@CuriousGuyAu - That would class as advertising for other brands which the LH company wouldn’t be pleased with. While we can take photos of our collections, we can’t have clear logos showing competition.

However, we are allowed to suggest products to Lovehoney to give them ideas of what people want to see on this site here. Fantasy/monster dildos crop up regularly on there.

4 Likes

I love that someone else has their toys (and lube) on display @Cali_Nyx

3 Likes

I was on Electro Stim last night @Serpentwand but only have ‘in use’ pics so probs best not to post
:grin:

A very impressive collection @Serpentwand - I dont think I dare ask about the terrifying rod at the top! :rofl:

The nipple clamps looks fantastic though, I had to Google them to find out how they were safe to use on your chest and found out they’re very clever with the unipolar design. I need to find out whether I’m truly a fan of eltrastim first (as discussed) but if I am then they will definitely be going in the Pander to Me Thread. Love the idea of them.

2 Likes

I suppose they could be enjoyable as heavy nipple clamps @Peitho - but with electricity for use below the waist only. :warning: I like them on my balls but there is mention of attaching them to labia also.

My plugs and probes are all the “Small” size, 3.75” circumference. I couldn’t resist the bendy “serpent wand”. :smile_cat: It gives some very exciting “rimming” sensations when pressed against the outside of my ass, while if inserted the handle is good for pulling the egg tightly back in which position the electrical waves cause it to move in and out rather nicely. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Interesting, the ones I found claimed they were for nipples and safe to use… maybe they are different?

Competitor Clamps have been expertly designed with satisfaction AND safety in mind. These unipolar electrodes ensure that no current passes through the chest; it starts and ends in the same clamp, travelling through naughty nips and delivering delectable deviance.

It sounds ideal but am I being duped? I’m not at that stage yet, just dipping a toe but I know I do love nipple stimulation so if I get on with the basic kit I think I would enjoy these.

You say ‘terrifying’. I say ‘exciting’
:grin::grin::grin:

Loving your collections of toys ,some of you never seen such amazing collections of toys dont know when you get the time to use them all :rofl::rofl: having trouble trying to post photos of my collection :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You have to go to trust level 2 to get photo posting going. It only takes about a week though, so just keep visiting and reading and you’ll be there in no time

1 Like

Thanks for that green eyed girl just new to the sight so still gettin my head around it getting to old for all this technology :rofl::rofl: