The Toy Box - Chit Chat

No worries :smile: if you read your way through the Forum intro and then do the Discobot tutorials that is basically all you’ll ever need really to work the forum and do all the tricks like linking things and such.

Thanks for your help GEG its been a long time since ive been on sites where you add topics and pitures so will have a read to sus it out :see_no_evil:lol have to say loved your collection on the toy box forum

1 Like

Stick around and you’ll soon have a collection of your own that fills the house
Shout out to @Lovehoney_Brenna for her amazing contributions

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter how do you store all of your toys? saw this post of yours with a lot of glass

1 Like

With difficulty! :rofl: I have a few medium/large storage boxes under my bed and each glass toy is in an individual velvet(ish) bag in one of those.

Other toys (rabbits, dildos, suction, butt toys etc) and lubes are in another one.

I have a third with lesser used toys and then a make-up case type thing for little bits/clamps etc!

2 Likes

Can’t believe I’ve only just stumbled on the Toy Box thread! Will have to find a quiet moment to get all our stuff out and post it. Shout out to @rosiedosie for a colourful collection and @Cali_Nyx for having everything out and ready to go!

@sharbur What is the pink toy on the right in this photo and did you enjoy the coloured dildo?

It’s the Snail Vibe @JoCat , I love the case it comes with @sharbur , I hadn’t noticed that before. It’s bad I’m definitely influenced by storage boxes isn’t it? :thinking:

How is the Rose Quartz Dildo? So pretty, but I don’t think sexually, shape wise, it would do a lot for me. How do you like it?

1 Like

Also @sharbur, was the vixen mustang worth the money??

1 Like

@Peitho it’s actually really good. I was surprised. Out of my glass toys this is my favourite. I know this isn’t glass but my glass dildos are the only thing similar I have to compare it to. I’d highly recommend it so far.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl It’s alright. It just seems like any other dildo to me and doesn’t really feel like an actual penis like I was hoping for. It’s still good but it seems more like a £40-£50 dildo in my opinion.

I’m so tempted by it but really can’t justify the price!

Especially with the sheer number of glass and steel ones I already have if it’s comparable to those!

Maybe wait for a sale? But even then it might be a bit too expensive. I was treating myself after a breakup and I had my birthday discount so I got a hefty amount off this order :partying_face: That is how I could justify it haha

2 Likes

Anyone have the desire luxury rabbit? My partner said she would like a new rabbit, she doesn’t know I have it for her but not sure how much longer I can keep it hidden way. Would like to know what you think of it?

1 Like

I’ve only used it once so far but really happy with it, probably the best prostate massager I’ve used, perfect size and shape and the remote is really good to go through the vibrations instead of try to find a button on the actual toy

1 Like

I’m definitely looking forward to using it a lot more

@Mint-Monster absolutely loving your collection of the large specimens of your monster toys :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Beats69 thank you :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Oooh , I recognise several of those I have a few sounding toys in my box(es) too

@Baddod87
Those anal beads look like fun