The unfortunate stain

I was having a bit of 'me time' earlier and I didn't realise until a while later that I'd made a stain on my bed sheet and it was dry and had turned white and my gran saw it and she started questioning me. I think my face was melting from embarrassment lol

I had a similar experience when my freind came round, and wanted to help me pick out a dress. My excuse was its baby sick haha x

NEvans wrote:

I had a similar experience when my freind came round, and wanted to help me pick out a dress. My excuse was its baby sick haha x

Oh my god I'm dying!

Lol, once at the inlaws having some me time when it shot out like a rocket everywhere. I'm sure the mother in law knew exactly what it was.

That happened to me a few months ago, my mum took my washing without telling me (the joys of student life), when I realised she'd taken my bedding I phoned explaining she will come across stains & outright told her it was jizz.......she didn't appreciate my honesty & no longer washes my bedding.

MissNoir wrote:

That happened to me a few months ago, my mum took my washing without telling me (the joys of student life), when I realised she'd taken my bedding I phoned explaining she will come across stains & outright told her it was jizz.......she didn't appreciate my honesty & no longer washes my bedding.

Lol wow, I don't think I could do that lol

Lol that's a hard phone call to make

Hehe

Better being honest tho

Lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

I was having a bit of 'me time' earlier and I didn't realise until a while later that I'd made a stain on my bed sheet and it was dry and had turned white and my gran saw it and she started questioning me. I think my face was melting from embarrassment lol

What did you tell her it was?

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

What did you tell her it was?

I said I must of spilt some milk lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

I said I must of spilt some milk lol

Hahahaha!!

Almost as bad as sneaking down to my boyfriends mums kitchen for some (seriously, he shares a room with his brother.. What was I supposed to do!), thinking you cleaned up and getting a "what the heck is that on the floor?" Uh, I missed a bit!

haha I'm very open about sex with my mum, even if she wants to hear or not

Lol, how funny Kittycat102

I'm so glad we have our own house lol.

MissNoir wrote:

Me too. :)). The other day, she rang my husband ,we were in bed at time,chilled out both after cumming, she said to him ,you sound awful tired ,he sd he was and I replied I made him that way 😂😂

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

Me too. :)). The other day, she rang my husband ,we were in bed at time,chilled out both after cumming, she said to him ,you sound awful tired ,he sd he was and I replied I made him that way 😂😂

XD I love it!