Things you put other people's bums

The twin topic. Again open to males and females (givers and receivers).

Only experiences with females. Fingers (up to two), my penis and my tongue.

Wouldn't mind toys, but unlikely to happen, as my wife is not into receiving anal.

Actually the title should have "have put in other" instead of "put other", but can't edit the title. Bummer! :)

Fingers and tongue, with a guy :)
We were both excited about progressing to a strap-on but we broke up before I had a chance to try it

With my wife, so far it's fingers, toys and plugs (all anal specific from LH) - no penis yet as she's terrified of size... But I have used penis before my wife.

I've told my wife I'm quite happy to use tongue - but only if she's just showered. She hasn't got around to that yet.

Humongous sex toys and my fist/arm up to my elbow, my foot too. Vet gloves for cows are a great invention πŸ˜‚

Fingers and small plugs!

Purring-Pussy wrote (sorry for lousy editing):

Humongous sex toys and my fist/arm up to my elbow, my foot too. Vet gloves for cows are a great invention πŸ˜‚

Impressive! Can I ask if this was for both genders?

My OH likes her bum licking so my tongue. My dick only a few times up her as she doesn't really like anal!
Never put anything up another guy, I'm bottom only and only ever receive never ever give.

Every thing that I wrote in what went up my bum plus my toungue and my own dick.

Fingers, toys, tongue, cock, lots of water! That’s all that I can think of!

Fingers, plugs and beads πŸ‘

Beads

My wife wouldn't entertain anal until recently, when she said to me I go you go so we bought some toys and she used them on me and I had sex with her anally. We never looked back and wondered why we didn't try it sooner. It does take some getting use to but it's amazing once you have

Dildo, beads, butt plug, vibrating plug, finger & fucked partner with strap-on

Tongue and fingers.

Me and my new man have talked about doing this. Looking forward to it :)

A strap on, a dildo, my fist, both my fists, a finger, my tongue, butt plugs,

Her - strap-on, dildo, vibrator, butt-plugs and other anal toys. Doresn't like to use fingers or tongue.

Him - fingers, cock, butt-plugs and various anal toys.

This is not just between us, but with other bums too!