Butt Buddy

Am new to the anal thing, i love it when my wife stimulates me with her finger and i have a bit of an anal fetish anyway and love her ass and want to be inside it.

i have just ordered the Basic Butt Buddy (hasnt arrived yet tho :)) and am very much looking forward to using it on my wife, and almost as excited for her to use it on me whilst she sucks me off or gives me a hand job. I havent heard of anyone use it like that yet on LH so am i the only one?

I think that sounds like a delightful idea! - So much so I might give it a go with Mr McP if he's up for it!

I'm very fond of my butt plug ya see, I like having the OH put it in then carry on with the sex, it creates that lovely full-up feeling!

Oh and welcome to the forums by-the-way! :) xxx

You mean this?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

Got one, love it, great little toy.

Thanks for your replies, yes indeed that is the model i am referring to.

I bought it as my wife and i have had anal sex a few times over the years, and as i am quite a big boy (blush) she needs some encouragement. She has found that if i play with myself nudging up against her bum that she relaxes and it is a lot easier for her to take. I figured that maybe with the aid of my tongue on her pussy or my fingers in addition to the butt buddy i could help her relax even more so she can take me with more ease. Once i am in as long as i dont go very hard she takes it just fine (though admittedly she is doing it for my pleasure alone, she gets nothing out of it sexually unfortunately)

my wife and i do the same sort of thing but using the dildo from our strap on, and you my friend have a good night ahead of you ;)