Do you know the thing that turns your OH on the most?

I thought his favorite things was anal. But it turns out I was wrong. I asked him this morning and his fave thing is a BJ - with a cheeky finger tickling his prostate. (Who knew?) So does what you think turns your OH the most match up with what actually turns them on the most? Go do some research and let the us know. Can’t wait to hear your answers…

Just both asked eachother and both got it right, yay!!! :grin:
With him, it’s doing a BJ and putting his balls in my mouth, and me on the bed on my knees with my ass in the air.
With me, it really doesn’t take a lot :rofl: him behind me pressing himself into me, kissing me on my neck, and talking dirty, or if cuddling in the spooning position, I love it when he caresses my thigh and grinds on me, and spankings, a lot of spankings :woozy_face:

1 Like

Me doing the housework, fixing things that are broken, hanging new pictures, tucking the kids into bed and nipple play if she’s still awake! LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Honest answer at the moment- No. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes I agree. A little flirting with others can be fun if it’s for both of u to enjoy or see

1 Like

Kissing, cuddling and glacially slow movement of a finger on her clitoris.

1 Like

My OH is fairly quiet, we’ve only been fully open with each a few on this after years together.

I had a hunch from very subtle things she did over the years that perhaps the idea of more than one guy would get her doing.
Currently a dildo in her vagina with my cock in her mouth seems to be her favourite thing. I do wonder what she thinks of. She’s fairly quiet. I think given a few weeks she’ll open up.

2 Likes