Little things your OH does that makes you smile.

I was thinking about this today and was wondering what everyones OH does to make them smile. Just little things that they are probably unaware they do....

mine is deffo the little kisses he does while he's half asleep :) and when he pulls me against him to cuddle me in my sleep. *melt*

I also love when he brings me things to read that he knows I will find interesting :) and when he surprise me with sweeties!

Great idea for a thread! Here's a related one you may like to have a read through :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/95070-love-is/ I love when things like this pop up.

My OH just has a knack for knowing what I need and when. A few nights ago I was really upset, crying in bed for a good half hour. He usually buries his head when I'm upset, hating to hear me cry and not really knowing what to do and usually that's fine because I can bring myself round. But the other night he realised that this was different....pulled me in for a hug, kissed me gently and cuddled me until I was close to sleep. He hates laying facing into the bed and finds cuddles really uncomfy to sleep but because he knew I needed it he soothed me for a good half hour before rolling over for sleep :).

I love when he emails me things he knows I'll find interesting or better still, things he knows my friends will like (well he *has* to know what I like doesn't he but to know what my friends like means he's listened to me!).

When we go shopping he plans little rest breaks in for my bad joints without saying a word - no complaining that he has to buy tea, or drawing attention to the fact that I'm a cripple - just suggests we go for a cuppa.

And that he always cooks my dinner for me - no complaints at all - it's just his role and he happily takes it on :)

Since we were long distance for so long - I often notice and really appreciate the little things - when I remember more I'll come back and add them :D

Adx

My OH will randomly kiss me when I'm in the middle of a sentence. I find it sweet, but at the same time I worry that I'm boring him and he's trying to shut me up lol!

When im cooking and he comes up behind me, wraps his arms round my waist and rubs his stubble up my neck and kisses me.

When he kisses my forehead when he goes to work in the early hrs when im still half asleep

How he treats the kids as his own

Aww just writing this is making me smiley :) x

violeteyes wrote:

he wears his pants really high up his back and wears really low cut jeans so when he leans over the world can see his but crack in blue or black or spiderman boxers. External Media

Violet, I love you. -hysterical-

Hmmm lemme think of a few... It's hard when you're put on the spot!

I love how he nibbles my ears while I'm on the phone. It's so cute and distracting!

How he tells me how beautiful I am even when I'm ill and sleepless and tear-stained and wearing my fat-day clothes.

How he knows when a situation will be stressful for my panic disorder and takes my hand and strokes my hair to silently comfort me.

How he gets super angry at anyone who upsets me, even though he's weak and passive.

How he gets paid and immediately calculates how much of it he'll be spending on visiting me and buying lunch...

Ahhh <3

There are many more. I will return and add them!

For me it's things like the little notes that she leaves for me on the days when she's up and out before me.

How she can be on the other side of a crowded room and will randomly catch my eye and smile (the smile just makes my heart skip a beat).

How she rests her hand on my thigh whilst I'm driving.

How she strokes my bum in the supermarket.

*Emma* wrote:

When im cooking and he comes up behind me, wraps his arms round my waist and rubs his stubble up my neck and kisses me.

I love when my OH does that... :) although its usually kisses... hes usually stubble free (i do love his stubble though)....

I also find him hilarious in general....

I also love when he puts a positive spin on my (probably not needed) stress moments....

Hug and kiss me when I am mad at something, it calms me down immediately and even makes me smile. Or let one of our favourite music pieces play.