We-Vibe 3

Hi All,

Has anyone used a We-Vibe 3 and what did you think of it?

Is it worth the money?

Hi jerrybean
If you look at the products reviews you'll be able to see what everyone thought of it, I usually filter the reviews so that the most helpful ones come up first. I personally have never tried it but I'm sure the product reviews and the lovely people of the lovehoney community will be able to help :)

Some love it, some hate it. I love mine :) but everyone is differently made so it's hard to say for certain how you will get on with it! I personally think it's fantastic but a lot of people find it slips out during sex. My partner and don't seem to have this problem, although probably because it's quite a tight fit with him and the we vibe in me :)

jerrybean wrote:

Hi All,

Has anyone used a We-Vibe 3 and what did you think of it?

Is it worth the money?

Hi Jerrybean I have not got a vibe 3 but we have Vibe 2. I did not review it as I don't like giving poor reviews. It may work for you but Didn't find that is was worth the money. My wife found it uncomfortable.hope it helps

I tried a friends and I also found it a bit uncomfortable, so haven't invested in one. You could always buy it and then return if you are not satisfied with it x

I did however like the wireless remote control on it though, lol!

Gentle giant wrote:

Hi Jerrybean I have not got a vibe 3 but we have Vibe 2. I did not review it as I don't like giving poor reviews. It may work for you but Didn't find that is was worth the money. My wife found it uncomfortable.hope it helps

You should write reviews regardless of how you found the product. Each review is down to personal preference anyway, but without poor reviews products will get unfair inflated scores. At the extreme, a product could have 5 stars because noone has ever dared to slate it, when the reality is it only deserves 1 star. :) Get writing Gentle Giant :)

i think it is one of those you love it or you hate it things.

I thought i would like it, but it just wasn't right for me.

Lovehoney do have a really fabulous returns policy though!

Kasey wrote:

i think it is one of those you love it or you hate it things.

I thought i would like it, but it just wasn't right for me.

Lovehoney do have a really fabulous returns policy though!

Exactly this.

One of the bad reviews is from me. The idea is great, but it just didn't work for us.

What about one of the lelo couples toys? X