This weekend

I might meet a guy from a dating site for some dirty sex. But all depends on if my sore legs and [pussy: edited by moderator] recover from last night ;P

@LS: i approve ;)

my weekend involves packing, sweating (the boring kind) and pain (again the boring kind) lol

This weekend I am busy being Mummy, but the weekend after, and the weekend after that I get to be naughty me :) or well behaved sub me more precisely, lol x

We've been struggling lately, been under a lot of stress so really want a full on session this weekend, Saturday were out with OHs friends then we'll come home slightly drunk and see if I can squirt!

Probably a takeaway and a cuddle tonight then he's working Saturday so I'm off to the park with the kid during the day and Sunday we'll be taking the kid to the zoo.

Though I also hope at some point to recreate something we did on our romantic break...I managed to deep throat him as he came. It was pretty amazing for both of us. He's well above average in length and girth so I was very impressed with myself. Really excited about doing it again!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

going to our local swingers club for some bi-fun for my OH watch her then join in if she doesn't get greedy..first couple glasses of wine to settle me down due to the fact that when im aloud to join in she always drives me wild and mad with her teasing but at end of night we all have had fun and all cum multiple times..hopein to get in a bit of bondage..

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)