Thoughts on Men in Lingerie

I find it a huge turn-on! Love underwear , stockings, some good heels. Also love (faux) fur coat. Makeup - depends - it suits some guys more than others.

Like most things though, I think it's confidence that makes the dresser truly sexy - if they know they're looking really hot, then that's enough to convince me!

each to thier own but I wouldnt find it a turn on however men with "guy liner" hell yes! haha

1 Like

I think its great being dressed up all fem

but then again i am bi so like playing with both guys and girls

x

It doesn't do anything for me personally, but if that's what a guy wants to do then good for him. I wouldn't be bothered if my partner cross dressed. I would be bothered if he used my clothes and stretched them. Get your own! As long as the guy in question has his own lady wardrobe then no problem.

my boy friend wears my clothes when we are private in the house ,but always wears my knickers even to go out in

Love it. especially when it's my underware

Personally i do like to wear a pair of sexy panties now and again, but tend to go for the new male range as its hard to find lingerie which will give enough room for my genitals :)

1 Like

Well personally i love to see my man in sexy lingerie he has the perfect bum for it :P

Its not quite my cup of tea or my partners (as hes very dom and would never let me) but i have in the past practiced it with a sub as a form of discipline and that was fun but he could never fit into my knickers lol.

not tried it hower if MrsB asked my I'd oblige.....

I doubt I'd partake or very much doubt the OH would want me to , so on this occasion its going to have to be a stern NO

As a crossdresser myself i would probably have a biased answer to this question :P I wish i knew what made me want to do it....Not always an easy thing to hide as nearly everyone who does it to some extent does. Sometimes i think it would be easier to be gay they mostly dont have to hide what they are

love wearing lingerie can't stop looking for new knickers and suspenders not sure about bras tried Oh's teddies but find there to low in the crotch. Can't wear thongs as they cut my butt. LOL

I find the thought of my OH in lingerie and stockings very, very intriguing and sexy.
I don't really perceive it as cross-dressing rather just him wearing clothing that looks just as nice on him as on me : D

I'm not really into make-up nor wigs and that would rather be a turn off than anything else, but it's a very subject matter.
I find it awesome when people have the confidence to express themselves and do what makes them feel happy ^^

Not my thing, my men should always be naked.
However, if a guy wanted to, I wouldn't mind. I've heard men tend to find wearing women's lingerie very comfortable and erotic.

hi Shannon don't judge others until you've tried. it's a totally liberarating feeling wearing lingerie and being accepted for doing so. It takes a lot to come out to oh that you feel more comfetable wearing female lingerie than your own designed agended underwear

I love wearing thongs and g strings

I wasn't judging anyone, I just said it's not for me. My man has worn my things before and I just don't find it a turn on. I have spent a lot if my life around transvestites and cross dressers though so it's basically normality for me.
Actually, recently I made a cross dressing friend by giving him some of my stockings, tights and lingerie (no worn panties of course)

I have some fancy mens underwear.
I wear it outside sometimes.
I would not go any further than that.
Maybe if my girlfriend asked me to then I would wear things indoors only.
I have not got a problem with other people doing it. As they say whatever floats your boat.

I guess it would stand to reason that people on here might be a little more open minded, still nice to see

1 Like