Thoughts on tying up partner

During the first lockdown, when we were both goin a bit stir-crazy. We got quite into the whole tying upthing, with a satin black blindfold. I think that the best session we had (which was the OHs idea) was that I was to tie her wrists and ankles to each corner of our metal bedframe (not too tightly, but unable to wriggle free) and then put the blindfold on her. Aside from that she was completely naked. She then asked me to rolepaly phoning the plumber and sayig that we were finally ready to make the final payment on our new boilerwhich had been fitted about 3 days ago, and then go downstairs for about 20 minutes and leave her there.
Once I arrived back in the bedroom I have to admit that I was worried that sheā€™d have been asleep after a busy day with the kids :see_no_evil: but thankfully she wasnā€™t.
Iā€™d been told to NOT say a word at all, until after the sex, so I guessed that she was having a little moment about pretending that I was our plumber, and that she was ā€˜the final paymentā€™.
I have to admit that she did rather enjoy the sex, but to be honest our plumber realy is nothing to look at!!! :rofl:

1 Like

We practice bondage in almost every scene!!! She absolutely loves it when I tie her up and she can do what ever she wants to me aswell!!!

Amazing feeling !!!

Start slow

1 Like

Weā€™ve officially done it. She tied my legs to my arms then pegged for seemed like forever til I cummed hands free two or three time after as well. Excellent experience for me lol

6 Likes

My wife loves to be tied up on a chair her legs cuffed to the chair legs sat in the patio window , she enjoys striping off then sits down while I restrain her and place a blind fold on her then I love to tease her I particularly love to play with and clamp her nipples then tease her till she is absolutely ready to be released .during lock down I was stood just out side on the patio chatting with the neighbours over the fence this about finished her off and we had an amazing session after not noing if he had seen or not bit it made us both very horny

1 Like

Iā€™ve wanted my partner to tie me up and take control I just donā€™t think sheā€™s into it. She did tie my hands once to stop me touching and that was really nice and a huge turn on for me.

Iā€™ve tried it a few times, but my OH just doesnā€™t feel comfortable. I guess it all came out good, because restraints donā€™t need to be physical if youā€™re dominant enough. Thatā€™s the solution to most problems with fear of being tied up.

1 Like

Typically Iā€™m not into being tied up. Will do it to myself if it helps me understand the limits of the body, practice/ measure out ties, and anchorage points, though.
I get much more turned on by the thought of my wife being tied up later :yum: :drooling_face:

I quite like the idea of it but given I like to be in control of things, Iā€™m not overly sure how it would go in practice. Iā€™d have to really trust the person