Thoughts on VCH Piercings?

Personally I like the look of them, they look great, although I guess they're not for everyone. I'm sure he'll come round to liking it.

I've had a VCH piercing for around 15 years, and I wouldn't be without it. Its so much fun, my OH loves it too. But I understand its not everyone's cup of tea.

Its probably the least painful piercing I've ever had done and never had an issues with it. Good fun on train journeys and bumpy roads too when wearing tight clothing!!

I have one and got it around 4 years ago as my hubby really wanted me to get one. I really did it for him but it was a great decision and absolutely love it. He obviously loves it and nobody else knows I have it or would think I had one. i have had no problems with it and would recommend it, once you touch it with a magic bullet you would be very happy! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I had mine done when I was at uni, a good few years ago (!), and loved it. I don't remember it hurting at all and certainly don't remember abstaining from play for 6 weeks. I had to take it out a few years ago as I went for an emergency c section, no idea where it ended up! Not had it in since. Weirdly I was thinking about it yesterday and if it had healed up, as I quite fancy it back in my life! I used to love giving it a little tug every now and then, it felt great.

I had to "google" to find out what VCH piercings were tbh lol.

I have nothing against them and if my OH wanted one( no chance of that anyway) fair enough I would accept it. I think we all have to accept fashions and tastes change all the time and we have to move with the flow.

I just hope your OH will accept it as I would and I am an older guy :) At end of the day its your body and not his . He only " borrows " it occasionally with your permission .

mysteron wrote:

I had to "google" to find out what VCH piercings were tbh lol.

Same here! I was trying to work out in my head what VCH stands for... now I know with the help of google images!

It's not for me personally, but I don't think you should let anyone elses opinion stop you from enjoying a piercing that you love :) I'm sure he'll come to terms with it eventually, but at the end of the day it's your body and your choice.

I have to say though, as someone with a clitoris, OUCH! Can't imagine getting that done on myself!

Would love my GF to get one of those. Donā€™t think she knows about this type of piercing. Iā€™ll ask her to see what she thinks. She has both nipples pierced with rings which I love. So sexy. If she gets it done and doesnā€™t like it she can always take it out. Her choice.

I love mine, had it done in my early 20ā€™s and Iā€™m 39 now. My husband mentioned it initially and I decided to get it done, it really stung for a second or two getting it done and I always said I wouldnā€™t do it again! Iā€™ve always had a titanium bar in mine and I switch it out now and again for different colors and style balls / jewels on it.

1 Like

I love how they look and wish my wife had been more confident to have it done

They offer VCH in Claireā€™s now. Wow things have really changed!