piercing

i'm considering getting a piercing , on my cock , well actually underneath at the base where my cock meets my balls , a bar is my prefered choice for now , any advice ?

Hi! I had both my nipples pierced and have been considering a VCH. When I was thinking about having my nipples done I did heaps of research on the piercing, healing time, healing problems, aftercare etc. it's best to have all the info upfront. If you Google the piercing bible there is really good advice on genital piercings such as standard size of body jewellery. Also do some research on your piercer too. Don't just go to anyone (it's your genitals after all!). You tube is also a good place to hear people's experiences too if you are wondering about that. I had bars put in as the thought of rings and possible snagging on things scared the hell out of me. Your piercer would probably also suggest a bar for that.

Personally I really like the sound of that type of peircing (from a females point of view), it sounds like it would be good fun! Just keep on top of aftercare!! That's my best advice. Good luck! Hope to hear how it goes it if you decide to go for it.

That sound like it could be alot of fun would definitely research it and where you would be going to be having it done I would love to have vch pierced my I'm super cared of the pain dont no how I can be I've had 3 children lol good look x

Binxx wrote:

Hi! I had both my nipples pierced and have been considering a VCH. When I was thinking about having my nipples done I did heaps of research on the piercing, healing time, healing problems, aftercare etc. it's best to have all the info upfront. If you Google the piercing bible there is really good advice on genital piercings such as standard size of body jewellery. Also do some research on your piercer too. Don't just go to anyone (it's your genitals after all!). You tube is also a good place to hear people's experiences too if you are wondering about that. I had bars put in as the thought of rings and possible snagging on things scared the hell out of me. Your piercer would probably also suggest a bar for that.

Personally I really like the sound of that type of peircing (from a females point of view), it sounds like it would be good fun! Just keep on top of aftercare!! That's my best advice. Good luck! Hope to hear how it goes it if you decide to go for it.

thanks for the advice , i'll definately let you know how it goes , but for obvious reasons won't be putting a picture up on here of it lol

kinky wife wrote:

That sound like it could be alot of fun would definitely research it and where you would be going to be having it done I would love to have vch pierced my I'm super cared of the pain dont no how I can be I've had 3 children lol good look x

thanks , the pain doesn't bother me , more the after care required and of course the way it feels x

Binxx/Kinkywife, my wife has a vch, she said it hurt way less than getting her nipples done as the skin is very thin there so don't be worried(as much) she also has her inner labia(s) done too.

kinkyman I got a PA rather later in life than most I think 35+, sudden jolt that was about it, healed fine now have a rather heavy large ring in![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) if you take pain killers before you go, only Paracetamol not brufen and absolutly not asprin, don't have a drink the night before either and eat something before you go in(sweet).

Thanks quiet ones .....won't be goin for the prince Albert ....as much as I'd like to i think I'd pissing everywhere when i went the loo ....lol . But all the advice so far is appreciated :-)

I've had a vch piercing now for.around three years. It's a great piercing, but I do find it can get in the way a bit. My partner has the piercing you're thinking of having, and I absolutely love it. It's discreet but so sexy! He said it didn't hurt at all, too. Bonus.

lj101 wrote:

I've had a vch piercing now for.around three years. It's a great piercing, but I do find it can get in the way a bit. My partner has the piercing you're thinking of having, and I absolutely love it. It's discreet but so sexy! He said it didn't hurt at all, too. Bonus.

Thanks for the reply ....great to hear I'm getting the right kind of piercing !!

You most certainly are!!! I recommend it 100%! Enjoy :)

;-) will do x

I recomend the one u are after. My oh had it done and it looks lovely

The oh now has a bar with a newt dangling down.its good to fumble with

I've had my VCH piercing 3 years now and consider it the best piercing I've ever had.

The pain was one of the worst pains I've ever felt (the piercing man doesn't like to use numbing gels etc) but in terms of aftercare, I can't complain! It's been the cleanest piercing I've had, other piercings have given me gip in terms of occaisional inflammation etc but I've never had an issue with the VCH.

The only bad thing was being told to refrain from sex for 6 weeks which was hell, as it also included masturbation. But once that time period ended, the results were phenomenal and have been ever since.

I've been with a guy who had his penis pierced and he also stretched his piercing and loved it. As did I ;)

I've had my VCH piercing for nearly a year now . I done a lot of research and also looked on the piercing bible ...

I researched where I lived but was not happy having it done here ...

So I had it done at "flux piecing " Worthing .. Quite far for me ... But the staff were brilliant sent me an email telling me all about the piercer ... She done it for 18 years ...

best move I ever made ..when I went back to get it checked and walked out with having my Nipple pierced ...

Thanks for all the great advice ....Pauline , daniella and classy ...I'm glad to know its going to be worth the pain for the end results , I've searched around for piercing studios that do genital piercing , just need to choose the right one ....really looking forward to it ....I'll keep you posted on my progress ;-) lol

Lorum piercing. Underneath the cock where the shaft meets the scrotum.

It wouldn't do for me as I'm into stainless steel cock and ball rings.

Hope it goes well, it doesn't look to big a job.

Enjoy. x