Would you ever get pierced 'there'?

Thoroughly debating a VCH piercing.... is it good? Does it make a difference?

Does anyone have a personal piercing or want one? Guys too!

Hell No!

What if it goes drastically wrong - and your super-sexy sensations are lost forever in that most sacred place of orgasmic delight?

Maybe I'm over-reacting a bit. Not into piercings personally - but each to their own..........

I think it depends on the person for the most part, I know girls who've said it literally 'revolutionised' their sex lives and girls who are kind of meh about theirs. I personally think they're really cute, and if your anatomy's right for them and you go to a reputable piercer with experience who knows what they're doing, there's next to no risk of something going wrong.

I've been saying I want to get one of my outer labia pierced for about a year and a half now but hopefully I'll get it done this year!

If you do, let us know!

I agree with you mrsdivine, that's what i'm worried about - if it catches on one of my many outfits or while having an enthusiastic sex sesh, am i going to be left a very very sad human being? :P

I did want one but I did a bit of research and was told that some people aren't suitable because of the shape of the labia so i gave up lol xx

I would love it but terrified it would get infected and I would loose sensation etc

I would love it but terrified it would get infected and I would loose sensation etc

To each their own, but I'm very not about it. I had enough issues getting my ears pierced.

Three below.. thats the limit. I don't want to jingl when i walk lol

I like peircings and pain but no; the (albeit) slim chance of hiting a nerve or the erectal vessels is enough for me to say "NOPE".

that said... I could be talked into my tongue (again) for MRS sake...

My OH got a VCH piercing and absolutely loves it. It usually sits discreetly 'tucked away' unless she's excited so it's in no danger of snagging on clothing, and it has definitely enhanced her response. She wears a bar with a teeny ring on the lower ball and it looks just beautiful.

There's always a bit of confusion between a clit piercing, which has more potential for bleeding and/or nerve damage as it pierces through the main body of the clitoris, and a VCH - vertical clit HOOD. It's only the hood of the clit that is pierced with one hole only. It's the thinnest bit of skin down there so there's an extremely low risk of it bleeding and an even lower risk of nerve damage, plus it heals up really quickly. The same goes for guys and the PA, which surprised me when I first looked into getting one - the skin where they do the piercing is thinner than your eyelid, so it's one of the easiest and least painful piercings to get.

The ring or bar goes through the top of the hood and emerges from un

i'm curious about them, but wouldn't fancy having to show my bits to a piercer as I have a bit of a complex about apperance. I think if I got over that then I would probably get one if I was suitable

Sorry, half of the post disappeared during an edit...

The ring or bar goes through the top of the hood and emerges from underneath, lying in contact with the top of the clit. How much of an effect this has depends on how good your piercer is and how high up the hood they can make the piercing.

It's not suitable for everyone as you need to have a bit of play in the hood to begin with. The usual test is to see if you can insert a lubed-up cotton bud under the hood it'll be fine.

I'd say go for it girl - you wont' regret it.

sweetlove666 wrote:

i'm curious about them, but wouldn't fancy having to show my bits to a piercer as I have a bit of a complex about apperance. I think if I got over that then I would probably get one if I was suitable

I know it's a bit different, but there are some Doms who are trained as piecers as well as have the full equipment too. I know some people may be more willing to show a Dom or a sex worker, who sees all kinds of things ragarding sensative body parts all the time =).

Personally I wouldn't like to have one down there, but I have long labia which by themselves can rub and cause discomfort, I'd hate to think about the senmsations I'd get with the added metal and bits down there too. I do however think they can look very nice on some people =)

I think it looks super sexy and it is a lot more popular nowadays so I can't see you losing sensation. It will also help guide men lol !

I wouldn't personally but that's mostly because because I don't want to show my bits to a stranger and I don't like it when things tug on my earrings so the thought of it down there kinda scares me.
I imagine they look good though :)

I couldn't do it. Hate needles with a passion and I am rather protective of my bits! I'd like to keep them intact!

I have no issues with the whole showing body parts, don't worry ;) Thanks 5mil, that's great advice! I went to a very good piercing salon to ask about bit and that's what they said - and they don't use a clamp, so the hood piercing's deeper and safer. Glad to know someone has a good experience!

It is a scary thing, that's what i'm mostly thinking about - all the what ifs, i've never had any piercings or tattoos before!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

I know it's a bit different, but there are some Doms who are trained as piecers as well as have the full equipment too. I know some people may be more willing to show a Dom or a sex worker, who sees all kinds of things ragarding sensative body parts all the time =).

I think it'd be one of the final steps in accepting my body how it is. I am getting better and more comfortable with age and I would rather get it done professionally in a studio or somewhere I could ensure that it's safe.

No, though I love my ear piercing the thought of that just makes me cringe, I'd get no benefit from it, no one would see it.