Thread disappeared ?

About an hour ago I was in the middle of responnding to a thread to Kirsty ( kirsty92?) It was quite a long response but when I posted it an orange warning symbol came up say "Thread doesn't Exist" or words to that affect.

I don't understand what happened here can anyone enlighten me as I feel I have just wasted about 10 muniutes of my life ! ?

I don't know the specific thread you're referring to, but sometimes threads are locked or deleted if they break rules or duplicate other threads. A possibility perhaps?

Thanks mate Thats what I thought but I couldn't find the other thread nor anything pertaining to the user name.

I couldn't think of any reason for the User Name getting banned perhaps that thread due to dupplication at worse .

It appears its all just disappeared !

I will have another look when I get time .

If it has been deleted thats it gone

D.j wrote:

If it has been deleted thats it gone

I know the thread as dissappeared /deleted possibley through duplication but I can't find the earlier thread either of which I could have posted my answer on.

There might not have been one if someone has reported something that is against the rules in a thread it will go

After investigation it looks like the User Name has been deleted for whatever reason. I have found this out by back tracking through some threads whereby other users have quoted her.

Its a shame but I suppose the mods must had had their reasons .

Just wish they would give a bit of warning sometimes before pressing the delete button!

mysteron wrote:

After investigation it looks like the User Name has been deleted for whatever reason. I have found this out by back tracking through some threads whereby other users have quoted her.

Its a shame but I suppose the mods must had had their reasons .

Just wish they would give a bit of warning sometimes before pressing the delete button!

I'm not sure which member it was you were talking to, but sometimes people ask for their own thread/account to be deleted. It could have been any number of reasons for it being deleted. 

I know how frustrating it can be to lose something you've just written though, so sorry about that! 

lmh95 wrote:

That's a shame mysteron that she has disappeared from the forums. I have been following

her threads and there was lot's of good advice from yourself and many others on them.

I hope she is okay and nothing bad has come of her long distance relationship:)

Thanks Jess for filling me in

@Imh95 Thats what I am worried about . This girl needs plenty of guidance otherwise I think she is going to get hurt .I just don't see were she can now get that advice and guidance away from here.

mysteron wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

That's a shame mysteron that she has disappeared from the forums. I have been following

her threads and there was lot's of good advice from yourself and many others on them.

I hope she is okay and nothing bad has come of her long distance relationship:)

Thanks Jess for filling me in

@Imh95 Thats what I am worried about . This girl needs plenty of guidance otherwise I think she is going to get hurt .I just don't see were she can now get that advice and guidance away from here.

Is she on Twitter? Maybe she'll come back :) 

Thanks Jess . Lets hope

You look lovely in your new avater :)

mysteron wrote:

Thanks Jess . Lets hope

You look lovely in your new avater :)

Naw, thank you :) That was taken at the Lucy's (Content Team Manager) wedding this weekend :) 

Hey it's me I'm briefly back but only to clear some stuff up. I was having problems with my mate and wanted away from pretty much everything online for a while since then me and the long distance thing have worked just fine we met and really clicked didn't have sex just yet though as he doesn't want to rush me.

I chose to delete my account and there was definitely no banning. Since leaving I've got two ill relatives needing my whole family's attention (nan with cancer just had an op the other week and tomorrow or Thursday my grandad same side is having his pace maker changed) I've done two charity races which I had already decided on doing before finding out about my nans cancer, I still go to the gym regularly and I've been working a lot more than I thought I would so really I don't get any time to myself and the odd day I've had off we've gone to my grandparents to help them out with the garden and such tasks)

I'm touched people missed me but I freaked when I had the fall in out with my friend in case she found out about me being on here and told my friends, family and the guy I'm going steady with so I got my stuff deleted. Only came back to help a mate look for a saucy Halloween costume but got curious to see how things are x

Also sorry mysteron didn't realise you were giving me a long reply

Obviously I didn't tell the guy I'm seeing I was in here it was and still is early days (well relatively now) didn't want to be scaring him off

Glad to hear you have some good news..and sorry about the bad news....life's.curve balls...
Keep strong and safe my love.xxx

Hey Kirsty, welcome back. Sorry to here your sad news. Stay strong hunny x

Kirsty92 well if you want to pop back into the forums Im sure everyome would be delighted to hear from you :) obviously you have a lot going on but the community here would be happy to hrlp out and maybe offer you a place to let things off your chest if need be xxx

Hey kirsty hope to get a chance to speak to you in the future on here. It certainly seems there's a whole lota love on here
Yours sincerely
Slinky Binky!

We all got worried my dear. Glad your hanging in there and hugs on the bad going on right now. This too shall pass.