THREE somes

you male with 2girls or 1girl 1male.youfemale 2men or 1girl 1man

is this a fantasy of yours tiptoes?

One women two men sounds good to me :)

Three women or one man for me.

2 female 1 male only participating partly to 1 women thts me x

In reality I wouldn't do it at all but purely as a fantasy I quite like the idea of being with two men. My OH likes the idea of us having a threesome with another woman who would dominate me whilst he watched but I'm not sure. I think that's one fantasy that will remain just that.

ive been lucky enough to have had my partner and another women at the same time, have to say it was so horny to watch my partner and another women together.

and i know my partner would love to try it with myself and another man, think she would be in seventh heaven.

stuball when it happens you will love it fella

I would love to have another girl in with us but Boyf not up for it :-( I'd really like to lick a girl out whilst my partner is doing me doggy from behind. Then I would play with myself as she sucks his cock and he comes in her mouth. Unfortunately just a fantasy for now tho xxx

wow sounds fantastic to me Red Hot cant believe he aint up for that

I'm a straight Female, but am perhaps a bit bi-curious. Have discussed this subject with my lover, I'd like a MFM but he's said he doesn't want see another 'hairy arsed guy' (his words not mine), in bed with us. I would also have a fantasy of FFM, but couldn't bare the thought of him touching another woman & he's said that he knows he wouldn't be able to keep his hands of either of us.

Think this will have to stay as a fantasy

Tisme wrote:

I would also have a fantasy of FFM, but couldn't bare the thought of him touching another woman

i'm the same ive always said if i had the exerperince of been with another women i would make my hubby sit and wacth, he wouldnt be able to join in because i couldnt handle it.

both :D

fizzy and tisme im exactly the same i cudnt have my bf anywer near the other woman yes doing stuff to me while i am to the other F but not her i cudnt bare it xx

2 women with strap-on sound great

Two couples in the same room sounds good but not a threesome for me - the idea turns me on, but I'm too much of the jealous type to be honest.

We share the fantasy of us and a guest girl! The options that thrill us the most are,

Her - being licked as she sits astride me on a chair, her sucking me as she is licked....

Me - Her being licked as she sits astride me, Me cumming all over two girls at the same time.....

We can but dream!

id love to make ours a reality tho xx

2 women and me

A fantasty of mine - 2 men and me.. preferably them both being bi-sexual - oooooo!!