Threesome curiosity! am i a wierdo?

sex life is better than ever with my OH we do it atleast once a day even when we fight lol. hes in his 30s and is megaaaa jelous, i cant even talk to other guys even friends! but im the opposite, infact id LOVE to he him to get turned on and pleasured off another girl, and him do things to her lol...whats wrong with me?! hes such a hot guy and the thought of him givin it to some one else majorly turns me on, when i first started hinting id quite like him to have an "affair" He got offended saying i dnt care about him but obv i do, i love him..it is purely a sex thing. So hes kinda coming around to the idea now...at first the thought of a 3some didnt appeal to me, id just like him and her to get intimate on their own, but id want him to film it or something so i could see lol but he said he'd be more comfy with a 3sum coz he'd feel too guilty so now im thinking that could maybe work, but how the hell do u go about finding someone??? has any1 else done this when they r married? and does any1 else get turned on by the thought of their partner shaggin some1 else lol? ps children in marrige, does this make it more wrong? Thanks lovehoneys :)

I'd love a threesome but my OH wouldn't entertain it. I'd like it to be a women too, you think he'd bite my hand off for it. Fabswingers is great for meeting people, try that x

i would bite your hands off for it lol x

pinkk - after talking to my OH we have decided you are the perfect woman!

Thanks guys, will check that website out alotho would be a little worried about finding someone online..worth a try tho lol! Hes just worried when it actually happens i'll freak and hate him for it...i so wouldnt tho, id just be even hornier than usual haha! i would have ground rules tho, she cudnt be ugly or chubby or anythin but cudnt be nicer than me either lol and i would need to know EVERYTHING that went on if i wasnt there! Still a bit worried im a freak haha cant confied in any friends coz they will just think im a perv lol!

I have had an open relationship and although it went horribly wrong I loved watching him have sex with other women, not even necessarily a threesome. One I got a thrill from the act itself being a voyuer but also theres something very enpowering about knowing someone you love can have fun with anyone they like and yet they come back to you.

It is a somewhat dangerous game to play though, they don't always come back.

where can I find a woman like you pinkk?!!

it wouldnt be an open relationship atal, im talking about him having a couple of encounters that im in control of, he would come back, that i know! thats why i want it to happen...i know he's 100% loyal and im the only person he's been with, so the thrill he would get from another girl would be good to witness lol and im not interested in anyone else, im 100% closed relationship lol. but the danger of him maybe getting tempted to go with her does get me a bit jelous which is a nice feeling when ur not used to feeling it! its so wierd i cant even explain myself lol bottom line tho id find it mega erotic seeing him with someone else and it could be fun having two mouths and two vaginas to choose from haha #ishouldbeaguy lol

It sounds like a reversed cuckolding situation to me. I can't think of what the equvilant of the word is at the moment though. It's quite normal.

pinkk .... 3somes are really nice the person the 3some is for tho should be in control not anyone else as they know where they want the others taking part to be in relation to them within the room etc

i have had 3somes with my OH we are both straight but he likes to have a female join us at times yes she has came back more than twice to join us

he always starts with me and makes sure im the first he kisses, touches etc then he gives her lots of attention too he loves the fact that we both give him lots of attention he has 2 of everything to play with ... what man wouldnt enjoy that lol

if you use fabswingers there are lots of us from here on the site and its very safe but chat to them first meet for a coffee ...even if u want to have fun with them straight off ... just to make sure they turn up as u dont want to go to all the trouble of organising it all for them to let u down on the day.

if you go ahead with it ENJOY the experience