Tiktok

Who else watches tiktok while they cook dinner?

Not on Tiktok, I binge watch YouTube while cooking.

2 Likes

Not on TikTok, but my daughter keeps trying to set me up on it​:joy: when cooking dinner I either have capital, radio x or talkSPORT on​:smiley:

3 Likes

I’m 58 what is Tik Tok? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I occasionally watch stuff on tik tok, never made a video though! My mum is addicted and has made a lot of videos but they’re so cringe and she now thinks that she’s a cougar :rofl:

5 Likes

I never wanted it till my daughter got me to download it and then she finally got me to watch it and now I’m liking it lol

2 Likes

Lol my daughter had me download it and I like it. I started making videos so I could accept myself more and I do now. I use to even hate having my pictures took lol

2 Likes

I will eventually give in​:joy: im on Facebook & Instagram, it will just be another thing. My daughter also wanted me to start up a YouTube channel​:flushed:

2 Likes

I really didn’t want a TikTok account, then I deleted all social media 5 months ago (apart from LH of course!) I gave in and TikTok is the reason I’ve been hysterically laughing for months now, it’s all I have social media wise and it’s great, my wee daily dose of laughter! Won’t make videos, not the slightest bit creative! I tried a TikTok dance and nearly broke my arm tripping over my clumsy feet!

1 Like

You need to ‘get down with the kids!’…kids still say that right? :joy: :grin:

I don’t but my OH lives on it.

It can have some good stuff but it’s hugely addictive and not in a good way.

My favourite thing about TikTok is no longer young YouTubers watching their younger competition in horror as they realise they aren’t young any more.

1 Like

What be this new fangled thing called Instagram too? :thinking::crazy_face:

1 Like

Awwww, I’m thrilled it has given you more confidence xx

It’s fantastic for the giggles and there are some very talented people on there.

1 Like

I am always on tik tok. It normally turns into hours of scrolling so I have to say I am well and truly addicted. So many funny videos on there too which I love

1 Like

I believe the kids call it ‘Insta’, and they all want to be ‘insta-famous’! :joy: :joy: I’ll stick to my old disposable cameras and photo-albums!

1 Like

Me too, and my wax cylinders for music! :joy:

1 Like

Nope. Took me a lot of persuading to use bookface. That’s enough social media for me.

My partner and I spend most evenings watching TikTok on our phones. Better than having to talk to each other I suppose :smiley:

1 Like

Haha I love this! When our internet went down I found out I have a wife and she seems really nice :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes