Time alone together without the little ones

Hi

We have 5 precious days / nights without kids coming up soon.

We have one night in a posh hotel after we’ve dropped them off and then 4 days at home. Any ideas how we could make the most of them?

3 Likes

I would just remove any pressure and just enjoy the days. Get Mrs some nice lingerie and purchase some new toys and have a wonderful time.

1 Like

First night and day - just get it on and have sex or sexy fun in every way you can - and then just relax over the next few days and have you time - this may or may not include sex - but take time to be adults again

Like others have said, don’t put too much pressure on yourselves to be at it like rabbits. Just enjoy the time off and freedom to be adults.

Me and my Gf have a child free weekend coming up. One of the things we’re really looking forward to is walking to the local pub and having some drinks. Not worrying about entertaining two little people.

I’ve got no doubt that the ability to relax and enjoy sometime together will bring out our naughty sides.

Thanks for the advice. I’m getting… calm and relaxed wins the day / week.

1 Like

On your sexy night

• eat something light
  • don’t get drunk
  • make the room your own; music, scent
  • give each other massages
  • try on some lingerie
  • test out a new toy (or three!)
  • before you do any of these things, ask your partner what would make it really special for them
    have fun! :heart: :grinning:
2 Likes

Great advice :blush::nerd_face: especially the eat light and alcohol :wine_glass:

1 Like

Can’t add to what’s already been said above, just go with the flow and enjoy.

And we are not jealous in the slightest :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

Just enjoy yourself and take time to get to know each others again :heart:

Nude house wondering and a big house party!! :joy: