Extra Horny during time of the month

Im sure I cant be the only one, but during my period I feel extra horny. Then and when im ovulating

I have really light periods- 1-2 days max so im pretty lucky. Just wondered if any other ladies on here were the same. I have not been able to think of much else today. Cant wait for the kids to be settled, so I can go and have a play in the bath later

I get super horny just before my period, them the first and most painful day of my period comes and my libido is down the drain. And then for the rest of the week or so, I'm horny again.

The joys of a hysterectomy mean no more periods for me but I remember being at my very horniest during my period !

Yep. Guilty ✋😀

sure it it was me who made a thread about this subject. I think it's cool that our body's instinct is kicking in and making us want to reproduce

I am 👋

But my OH is not a fan of having sex during my period so it feels like a great disadvantage 😁

Just before I usually am.. Unfortunately I suffer every period so I feel nothing but uncomfortable in pain n disguising.. just finishing now and cant wait to see my bf for some much needed attention :)

Currently experiencing this! You're not alone! The frustration is real! My ultra horniest days are always 1-2 days before I come on, but levels stay pretty high throughout, which I find cruel because I cannot period sex.

Banannabelsplit wrote:

I get super horny just before my period, them the first and most painful day of my period comes and my libido is down the drain. And then for the rest of the week or so, I'm horny again.

Yep, exactly the same as my wife 😃 the only downside is that my biggest turn on is giving oral and she won't let me do it when she's on; so I don't get to go down on her half as much as I'd like 😐

Hubby isn't completely against sex while im on. Although we sometimes use a condom, as it makes him itchy? Maybe a different ph level??

Just found out hes on his way home instead of being out.. ill ever get lucky, or lock myself in the bathroom with toys

Definitely happens to me! X

No - my period is definitely one time of the month when I don't get remotely horny. I just feel yuck - uncomfy, messy, bloated, and not in the mood at all.

I get most amorous between my periods - I don't track exactly when I ovulate but it must be triggered by it.

During my period - nope. The week after (when, according to my period tracker app I'm preparing to ovulate) - HELL YES.

I was on the pill for over 15 years and never noticed any pattern in how I felt, I just never felt horny at all. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) When I came off it (blood pressure concerns) and my body got back into its own natural cycle, I've been overwhelmed every time this fertile week comes round. Like, 'I NEED ATTENTION NOW' levels of horny!

It's definitely biology trying to tempt me to procreate - very clever, but sorry mother nature, that ain't happening... ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

When i'm definitely on i have zero desire once i'm at the end and i think i'm off enough to start using toys again i usually have a real urge that needs dealing with and i almost aways find i wasn't quite as off as i thought i was

The last day or so when I'm almost done yes. Couple of days before I'm like a dog on heat and mid-month. Be glad when I'm done (perimenopause)