Time off work for self love

I have just read a story about Lelo offering all staff members 4 extra days off a year to masturbate calling them "self love days". The reasoning behind it is that it will improve happiness and productivity.

I wonder if it will catch on 😀. I want to know if you have to plan the days in advance or if it's like calling in sick " hey, I can't make it in today. I have got the horn big time and I need a little self loving"

Great idea!

I'm struggling enough with potentially having to ask for time of for counseling. My boss is such a sleaze too I dread to think what he imagines already without adding the fuel of 'self love' days to the fire, uncomfortable isn't the word!

AmyA wrote:

I'm struggling enough with potentially having to ask for time of for counseling. My boss is such a sleaze too I dread to think what he imagines already without adding the fuel of 'self love' days to the fire, uncomfortable isn't the word!

I am not sure I would be comfortable with asking my boss for those days off either. I would be very red faced.

* sends forum thread to HR *

I don't want full days. 4 days split into hours would be nice. That's 32 wanks to spread over the year. Sounds like a plan to me. I can't see my company accepting that though.

A whole day does seem a lot of time to spend masturbating. I once did it 7 times in a day when I was younger, and it really was a case of diminishing returns. On the 7th all I managed was a little puff of air.

And do you think you have to use it for wanking? I think I'd spend mine watching House of Cards. I suppose I could take in some tissues if they really needed proof.

Interesting thought, not sure how it would work.

KinkyMira wrote:

I don't want full days. 4 days split into hours would be nice. That's 32 wanks to spread over the year. Sounds like a plan to me. I can't see my company accepting that though.

Exactly the same.