Tips on Consensual Recording?

My husband and I have recently begun to record small snippets of ourselves when we’re having sex. I’m curious to know if anyone has tips on phone placement. The easiest and so far my favorite is when he is recording from behind but are there any other ways to record with or without a tripod? We’re very tall so it can be hard to record our entire bodies. And I prefer to not see my whole body as I’m self-conscious right now about my weight. Any tips or tricks??

We’ve recorded snippets previously for purely personal use, generally cameras were handheld to get erm ‘action’ shots if you like?

You could use a small tripod placed onto a dresser nearby? A lot of bargain stores are stocking those ring lights, these usually come with a tripod stand to fit a camera/phone in and get the glow off the light- maybe consider one of these so the lighting is good too ?

2 Likes

You first need to think where you are going to be in throws of passion and possibly set up a mini tripod and angle the camera that way.

Or if you go for hand held try different positions and each other holding the camera, depending on the shots you are after… Penetrative shots doggy / you on top for you to hold the camera or hubby, reverse cowgirl either if you can hold it.

1 Like

Best thing we ever bought for this is a ring light tripod from a certain auction site. You can get them for about 10/15 quid and it’s perfect. It’s made to hold a mobile phone.

2 Likes

My main tip would be to make sure there’s 0 identifying features just in case before focusing on angles and such. Safety first.

2 Likes

I agree. Identifiable tattoos are the biggest give away. It’s no use wearing a mask only to have your unique body art identified by a friend or family member.

3 Likes

The ring light tripod looks a good idea however a goose neck phone holder could get a better angle, just ensure its not attached to the bed as it’ll be a wobbly experience!

1 Like

Absolutely agreed however these videos are only for our pleasure and I am the only one with them and they’re hidden. He allows me to have that power in knowing that no one will see them except he and I.

3 Likes

Get a DJI Osmo Mobile 3. They prevent any camera shake, have active tracking and can be easily attached to a tripod.

1 Like

We’ve only recorded a few times on our phones, because we don’t own a real camera, but we’re both paranoid about someone accidentally seeing it on our phones or accidentally sending it to someone :cold_sweat: so we usually just film on airplane mode, and then delete it within a few days (and then delete it from the deleted folder for good measure :sweat_smile:) We’ve only filmed with him filming piv from behind because I love to see the penetration (he always gets to see it, but I only see it if he films or if we use a well placed mirror… I might like him to film me giving him a blow job so I can see it from his point of view :thinking:

1 Like

As others have suggested you could get a holder meant for your phone . I used a holder that came with my heavy duty phone case and mounted it with a large plastic spring loaded clamp . I also have quite an extensive long arm for well above the bed . I have multiple lights to reduce shadows . But the most helpful thing I bought was a cheap bluetooth remote for my phone . With the 10 second timer it was tough to get into position at least for photos . Here is a link to one picture where I used the bluetooth remote along with many others . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/811?u=oldman

Depending on the phone you have, it may have an encrypted private folder that requires user authentication to access. The private folder makes it so that those pics or vids aren’t automatically available for someone thumbing through the gallery as they are in their own, separate one :wink:

1 Like

I have an iPhone X. I know there’s an option to use a “hidden” folder which removes the photo or video from the main gallery of photos, but then that album is still just next to the other albums, and you can’t make it password protected :-1:t3: I tried saving a video in the hidden folder, and then later when I connected my phone to my computer to import and back up my photos… BAM! My vagina was on my screen mixed right among all my other photos :see_no_evil: I slammed my laptop shut :joy: I think I might just be too chicken to risk it, for now at least. Maybe it’d be worth it to buy a cheapy digital camera for x-rated purposes only :thinking: :laughing:

@PKH Oh no! Yeah, I’ve got an Android and it’s totally separated, doesn’t even appear in the same gallery app as the private/secure folder has its own version. Better safe than sorry, I suppose :wink:

1 Like