Tips on having a threesome?

Hi,
Recently my boyfriend and I have been thinking about new exciting things to try and one thing that came up for both of us was a threesome with another woman not to far off our own age.

Do you have any tips on finding a Unicorn (single female)?

Also are there any other tips for when actually having the threesome?

I know this has probably been asked before

Thanks

Correct

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/322-having-a-threesome/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/473216-threesomes/

Hi,

Think as a 'unicorn' myself I may be able to offer a little advice.
In terms of finding someone, I think it is best if its someone you both know. Not someone super close to either of you but a mutual looser friend. It depends on your friend group but if you are pretty open you can ask of anyone knows anyone.
I have come across lots of these types of requests on Tinder. I do find it annoying but I think some people are successful.

On the threesome itself, make sure any limits are known, and have a chat/flirt/drink beforehand so you all feel comfotable.
The best piece if advice I saw for a threesome was that if you hand or mouth was spare just reach out and put it on something! Whilst this is pretty amusing, the essence of the advice (to get stuck right in) is pretty valid. Make sure you get involved. The last thing you want is to feel left out. Also keep an eye that everyone is getting a turn at the fun.

Good luck!

If I may ask, why does the female have to be single?

Unicorns are called such because of their rarity - mythical creatures. Therefore my first piece of advice would be to widen your search criteria to include any female not far off your age who is willing to sleep with you two - a male/female couple.

There are plenty of girls who are in open relationships, open marriages, polyamorous family units, and other such non-monogamous structures that would allow her the freedom - and, most importantly, the inclination - to seek experiences with other couples on a solitary basis.

My other piece of advice, that I've seen come up quite often in relation to so-called Unicorns (and so-called Unicorn hunters), is to remember that this woman is also a person. She has her own feelings, desires, fears, needs, etc. She isn't just a piece of meat to satisfy you and your partners kink/fetish for a couple of hours. With that in mind, treat her as a real, fully feeling, emotional person - before, during and after the sexual episode.

Finally, make sure everyone is on the same page. Make sure full consent is practiced by all parties involved, everyone knows what's expected, what the boundaries are (if any), and that they will be respected by everyone. Again, too many horror stories of these situations when one person didn't really want what was offered, allowed it to unfold anyway, and then it ends in disaster with people's feelings (or worse) left in tatters.

Full, open, honest communication from all parties at all times about what they want, what they don't want, what they expect.

Good luck and have fun!

All of the above. And yeah, be very very respectful towards any woman you approach or who decides to join you. There's a reason unicorns are rare and it's not because of a lack of interest in threesomes. On the odd occasion I've been approached it's been unpleasant tbh, I didn't feel they would be safe people to get involved with. Remember the balance of power is with the couple and there would need to be a build up of trust if it's to be anything more than a one night stand.

I think unicorns generally are looking for something beyond a one night stand but I could be wrong.

We have always wanted to try but as you say people can easily be put off and upset

My husband and I decided to try something new last year. I've always been curious and he's always wanted to try having a threesome and see where it lead. We couldn't really get the hang of how to start, who to ask, etc. as we don't really have a circle of friends that are that open minded. But, we came across Fabswingers website and got chatting to others who were new and curious and some who were experienced and decided to go to a party. It was just a party with the option to see new things and or try if the mood took our fancy. It was great as there was no pressure, people who we'd been speaking to were there showing us around, introducing us, etc it all felt very comfortable. We met a couple, the lady was gorgeous and they asked us if we'd like to go somewhere else with them to get better "acquainted",that was our first experience with another couple, my first bisexual encounter and we've made good friends with them and seen them since. We are chuffed because we've now broadened our sexlife, but gained new friends in the process that we can all share these new experiences with, without the fear of it affecting our family,friends and work.